RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
They still haven't released the public build, can you explain @JoeBanks? Almost every other dev releases builds one month behind the patreon build.

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
I can't save my game anymore. It worked fine in the beginning, and pressing ESC would bring up the opportunity to save. Now, though, it only takes me to the options menu. Does anyone know what the issue is/how it can be solved?

Reactions: ltjohnwayne10

Slotplot

Nov 10, 2018
I can't save my game anymore. It worked fine in the beginning, and pressing ESC would bring up the opportunity to save. Now, though, it only takes me to the options menu. Does anyone know what the issue is/how it can be solved?
Is new version released?
Where can it be downloaded from?

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
They still haven't released the public build, can you explain @JoeBanks? Almost every other dev releases builds one month behind the patreon build.
Yeah it was supposed to be a month after, I had my shit done but our programmer and main writer got sick and it seems they got behind. So I didn't have text to see what was needed (generally I have to wait on main story stuff to be written to write my pieces to correspond to it).

So basically, it's another crappy excuse :(

(Also, we have been doing things a bit smarter with how we handle our GIT branches but it seems slower IMO, at the same time there are WAY less bugs introduced this way.)

Lastly, it will be ready soon. I feel pretty good about this release, but it's a LOT more content than a normal final. You might as well throw our versioning out the door.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
where is filch anymore, I just wanna fix my broom in the new build, I remember riding my broken broom out of my window and met him in older version , but now I am unable to do so

3.00 star(s) 317 Votes