tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Tips for the developers: Hire an actual writer going forward. No one is going to read your text and take your story seriously when every second sentence is grammatically incorrect. It's just unpleasant to the eyes and tiresome on the brain. Also, consider redrawing Susan and Ginny as they are far inferior to the other female characters (at least imo). You are making good money on patreon already and you have the potential for much more. Just don't make the game tame and vanilla.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Tips for the developers: Hire an actual writer going forward. No one is going to read your text and take your story seriously when every second sentence is grammatically incorrect. It's just unpleasant to the eyes and tiresome on the brain. Also, consider redrawing Susan and Ginny as they are far inferior to the other female characters (at least imo). You are making good money on patreon already and you have the potential for much more. Just don't make the game tame and vanilla.
I believe the story/writing is written in Russian, then given to someone to translate. That I assume is not one of the preivous head writers faults (of which there are many but I don't think this is one of them).

Reactions: cooldude33

Alcolaw

Apr 16, 2017
They're doing a competition where the patrons can write erotic stories to be put into the game. Just stories mind you, and you can't feature the core 4 girls

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Yeah somehow everything that's supposed to be in 1.6 according to the changelog somehow isn't there really wondering if they didn't screw up the versions..
If the previous head writer was fired then maybe plans changed and things the other devs didn't like are being redone or removed. It's a big change. Maybe the writer wants things done differently. It would be amazing if this game could reach its full potential.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I hope they add more lewd content soon. Humor and great art only does so much for an adult game.
I agree the art is amazing but the development is too slow, the game will have another true sex scene in two years at this rate

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
I agree the art is amazing but the development is too slow, the game will have another true sex scene in two years at this rate
It's possible that the old writer had a lot to do with this. We'll just have to wait and see. I'm cautiously optimistic.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I really like Ginny, in fact she's completely drawn by our current artist. Not sue why she seems inferior when she's less than 6 months old and the artist's current level of art.

Reactions: Yuuki4

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
0.2 = 2 years. Let just hope this game doesn't take 8 more years to be completed and joebanks can turn thing around.
I am trying, there's a lot to do for the next release, I am being very ambitious. Content wise? I am trying to accomplish that while doing a crap ton of other things that *HAVE* to be done. Will you be fucking the girls next release? No. Will there be some more story, yes but it will be shorter, to the point and you will get to move along with a sense of accomplishment. None of the "Oh.. menu option, what's it do? Hmm, nothing... great."

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I believe the story/writing is written in Russian, then given to someone to translate. That I assume is not one of the preivous head writers faults (of which there are many but I don't think this is one of them).
Parts are written in Russian, parts are written in English, the english ones are generally easier for the translator due to a few factors:
1) They are handed to them in a timely manner well in advance of release, this is not what has happened with the russian text.... ever
2) When written in English, there's not a lot of mindless exposition thus confusing the text
3) Lastly, there's not needles menu options given in the English written portions which make Renpy spit out sentences in a mish mash of out of order bits if they are edited.

tldr; There's reasons why I am navigating the fail ship

3.00 star(s) 320 Votes