• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Another stupid question. Is it worth playing? Its been in development for 6 years and its still alpha

Reactions: mighty

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Another stupid question. Is it worth playing? Its been in development for 6 years and its still alpha
I'd say wait. It's got great art but most new content is back filling right now it seems. Not that, that's a bad thing but you'll enjoy it better if you wait till they've finished tweaking the early stuff.

Reactions: Xazz and vireker

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
hi i just started playing and I got stuck at confronting snape? mainly cuz the only two i got is ask how are things and the drinking game :(

Daiken94

Jun 25, 2018
ok small question: I played this game a few years ago and then replayed it again a few days ago. Is it just me or is there less content now???

DaddyDraven

Jun 19, 2020
Can someone please help me port 11 to ios? I'm trying but it gives me many errors. I did 10 but 11 is giving me a lot of issues.

armopbr

Sep 9, 2019
Theres almost no actual SEX scenes on the game, you play for literal hours for some teasing for the most of the game. I dont think its worth it, maybe it will be in 20 years, considering the update speed.

• Haha
Reactions: vireker and Xazz

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Theres almost no actual SEX scenes on the game, you play for literal hours for some teasing for the most of the game. I dont think its worth it, maybe it will be in 20 years, considering the update speed.
Holy :poop: , so its the same as 2018 when i did try it :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: mighty
3.00 star(s) 318 Votes