harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Because to unlock old scenes need to unlock old plot
I am not sure what you are saying here.

are you saying the scene was removed from canon, and now exists in some extras location for old deleted plot?
or am I misunderstanding?

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
I am not sure what you are saying here.

are you saying the scene was removed from canon, and now exists in some extras location for old deleted plot?
or am I misunderstanding?
This means that at the moment these scenes are only in the old plot, they will be updated and moved to the new one in the next updates. If you want to look at them in the game now, you need to open the old story and memories. Instructions on how to do this are in the game

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
This means that at the moment these scenes are only in the old plot, they will be updated and moved to the new one in the next updates. If you want to look at them in the game now, you need to open the old story and memories. Instructions on how to do this are in the game
Thank you for the explanation. Now I get it.

RatkaM

Jul 1, 2022
How to start "Fix the Elder Wand" quest? Draging it on the table activates dialog with Sally and Marcus says that he don't want Sally's help.

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how to complete?
How to start "Fix the Elder Wand" quest? Draging it on the table activates dialog with Sally and Marcus says that he don't want Sally's help.
If you have any problem with game, you can find answer in our discord channel in en_help section

• Haha
Reactions: Crocodoco

HeartBroker

Jul 20, 2018
In 0.11A after using the polyjuice potion, u have the possibility to masturbate (with your underwear on) in a fullscreen scene in your headmaster bedroom. U look into the mirror next to the bed.
U can "rub the nut" in the dorms. Here a screenshot for each girl.
Elf maid, called mimsy, full screen scene is missionary vaginal sex on the table.
Y'all.

Y'ALL.

This update is basically telling everyone they can fuck themselves. You can't make this shit up lmao

Loffy-chan

Dec 27, 2023
What used to be available on this forum was the 0.10.0A version, its "funny" how none of the griefers on here realize(or they do but wants the drama, hmm?) that in comparison with the 0.10.7B version that came out for free that is now on here(although 0.11.0A seems to be on here now?), the difference is huge. The amount of versions, bugfixes and their content in between those two, all the public versions, beta versions and alpha versions, is more than some games in their entirety. We now have all that.... for free. Some entitlement just can't be taken as anything but a major joke, I mean come on people. :D

But you all only focus on one update with the house elf and McGonagall. I wonder, is it team Sad Crab with a D&D Cave Goblin(honestly that's what they look like :D) and Mature woman fetish, or is it you hmm? :) It's often thanks to this kind of entitled people that the rest of us cannot have nice things.

Boblet

Apr 12, 2023
What used to be available on this forum was the 0.10.0A version, its "funny" how none of the griefers on here realize(or they do but wants the drama, hmm?) that in comparison with the 0.10.7B version that came out for free that is now on here(although 0.11.0A seems to be on here now?), the difference is huge. The amount of versions, bugfixes and their content in between those two, all the public versions, beta versions and alpha versions, is more than some games in their entirety. We now have all that.... for free. Some entitlement just can't be taken as anything but a major joke, I mean come on people. :D

But you all only focus on one update with the house elf and McGonagall. I wonder, is it team Sad Crab with a D&D Cave Goblin(honestly that's what they look like :D) and Mature woman fetish, or is it you hmm? :) It's often thanks to this kind of entitled people that the rest of us cannot have nice things.
Hmmm...you appear to have completely missed the last seven years loffy. Either that or this is an awful lot of cope.

Reactions: drea2

Loffy-chan

Dec 27, 2023
Hmmm...you appear to have completely missed the last seven years loffy. Either that or this is an awful lot of cope.
Eh, I can see why you would think that but I am not focusing on what people might consider the overall experience over 7 years.

If you go from the current page and back to when the new version dropped on here you will barely read anything but posts where people complain about the latest update, and saying how the house elf and Mcgonagall is the only thing they've done in ages, that is the only new content, throwing tantrums and nasties at the devs etc.

That is what my post is directed towards. If you don't consider yourself an entitled one-issue troll, then it shouldn't be directed at you. :)

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Gotta be one of the devs on an alt, with that amount of cope.
Not necessarily.
Some people get weirdly protective about stuff they have no personal investment in. Once they picked a side they generally stick with it no matter what happens, just like politics.

3.00 star(s) 318 Votes