propen

Mar 4, 2019
I did not understand, it seems that in the descriptions of the update somewhere else in January-February there was talk about new scattered photo cards and the reworking of Hermione mini-game? or were they plans for years ahead, and not for this update? or is it still there in this update, but is it more important to say in the patchnout about the full-screen scene with the elf and another reworking of the old Minerva scene??

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
From changelog:
All the fixes and adjustments that were added in 0.10.7B are also present in 0.11A
I hope also everything from before 0.10.7B is included?
[IRONIC]Oh, you inform extra about this because normally fixes you made in older versions are again implemented in actual versions?[/IRONIC]

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU PLACE AN INFORMATION LIKE THIS IN A CHANGELOG???

1713985412368.png

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
From changelog:

[IRONIC]Oh, you inform extra about this because normally fixes you made in older versions are again implemented in actual versions?[/IRONIC]

View attachment 3571182
Because we have several questions from people about fix versions, thats why this phrase here

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
From changelog:

View attachment 3571182
The reason for that is there were two versions released today. .10.7b and .11a 10.7 is the public catchup version with bug fixes 11a has those bugfixes as well since 11a follows 10.6a not 10.7b. Some patreons would wonder if the bug fixes that were added to the public release are also in their version since it wasn't otherwise mentioned in the change log. Instead of saying everything from 10.7b included they should have just said changes/fixes to the public release are included.

Reactions: puffmutter

EpicMax

Aug 25, 2023
Innocent Witches [v0.11 Alpha]- Android Port

Android: 562 MB

Download:

Pixeldrain:
Mixdrop:

More of my posts here

3.00 star(s) 318 Votes