Ankry

Jun 2, 2018
0.1F changelog
1.Added carried dialogue for Sonya when using the wardrobe mode.
2.Changed the visuals of tutorial screens.
3.Pages with information aren’t separate pages anymore, but scrollable lists with anchoring buttons.
4.Added special look for Sonya. (With help from TenchiMuyo1984)
5.Even more music and sound effects have been added.
6.Squashed many bugs.

Proffmax

Apr 12, 2017
For anyone who has problems with saves from older versions not working, team has disabled the option to use saves from previous versions, since the mechanical/code changes are too significant to allow for proper compatibility. Same goes for the rollback function, it has been hard removed from the game, as it made complete mess of the mechanics and triggers.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
J miles you are defending this dev for doing basically nothing with this game and its been in development for like 2 years. the art is amazing and the writing is good, but there has litterally been no progress. the intro has been re written and changed like 3 or 4 times. every time you think they start to make progress on this thing they seem to start all over. ive wanted to play this for a very very long time.
I don't know about the last 2 years or even 3... I have only been following the project for about 6 months. In that time, I have seen releases with changes to many things in the game. Albeit, the story has not yet progressed.

I think the issue with saying they make 5k (which btw, the barely hit last month) is an exaggeration. You can clearly see on graphtreon that they did not pull in this much until the start of this year. During this time there actually have been multiple releases and updates.

So everyone is upset about the story not progressing, totally understandable. But to say no progress? It's just not the progress you want.

Why would I bother defending it? Because in the time I have followed it, I have seen progress. Is it the direction I always want? No. But like most things on Patreon, the dev teams are fledgling and new and make a ton of mistakes. It's to be expected. I would rather support this than all the daz3d stuff that comes out.

Aug 16, 2017
I don't know about the last 2 years or even 3... I have only been following the project for about 6 months. In that time, I have seen releases with changes to many things in the game. Albeit, the story has not yet progressed.

I think the issue with saying they make 5k (which btw, the barely hit last month) is an exaggeration. You can clearly see on graphtreon that they did not pull in this much until the start of this year. During this time there actually have been multiple releases and updates.

So everyone is upset about the story not progressing, totally understandable. But to say no progress? It's just not the progress you want.

Why would I bother defending it? Because in the time I have followed it, I have seen progress. Is it the direction I always want? No. But like most things on Patreon, the dev teams are fledgling and new and make a ton of mistakes. It's to be expected. I would rather support this than all the daz3d stuff that comes out.
There is no defense for how long they are taking compared to what they earn. I would like to see their total profit from start. Then you would see they are very over paid compared to other much better games.

But I can't really complain. I don't pay them. I pay for real progress. I just wanted to comment because I can't believe anyone would defend them.

Reactions: Voilsh and alexajke

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
There is no defense for how long they are taking compared to what they earn. I would like to see their total profit from start. Then you would see they are very over paid compared to other much better games.

But I can't really complain. I don't pay them. I pay for real progress. I just wanted to comment because I can't believe anyone would defend them.
Roughly 30k over a full year in 2017, 2016 was a few thousand total... so basically 30k for 5-6 people for a year.

Sounds like they are rich, right? Even if you do all the math, they didn't make enough to develop the game full time, even in Russia. I just don't think people's expectations line up with reality. Very overpaid, compared to other much better games... what? Maybe recently you can say that, but it hasn't always been the case.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
What they earn is none of your concern!
Well, let's take the fact they publish how much they get on Patreon. Technically, it's public knowledge and he has the right to comment on it. But it's purely hypocritical given the fact none of it is his money. So basically, he's concerned about other people spending their money and thinks it should go to other game developers that he likes more.

I think it's important regardless of who you support, that you are supporting anyone... whether it be Sadcrab or Kompas Productions or Palmer or Dead Deer etc that you are simply supporting such developers to give a more diverse choice of adult games.

faba

Jun 2, 2017
anyone willing to share a working save that stops where approx with the previous version? (although according to the change log - is there any new playable content at all)

thank you

sdfdsfd

Aug 29, 2018
maybe try interacting with the mermaid auriel and agree to swim with her and drown ? a skull sounds like it's probably something death related
Good idea, but no.
I try drown five times, selecting "Dive in" option in different time during dialog, but no achievement.

I even try, whether it is not connected with Rowena ghost, but I was not succesful.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Good idea, but no.
I try drown five times, selecting "Dive in" option in different time during dialog, but no achievement.

I even try, whether it is not connected with Rowena ghost, but I was not succesful.
Did you read the text when you die? Is it suggesting you are doing the right thing?

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
im stuck too :/
After the 4 drinks, you get a 5th drink. Drink that, Snape comes in and gets rid of the alcohol... then you fight. Then hat talks to you and you get a statue. After that you will need to *occupy* yourself at your desk to unlock the statue.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017

According to your posts on the Ren'Py Discord, you're one of the writers/dev's for the game, so that also explains why you defend it.

3.00 star(s) 320 Votes