• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Write to the others, if the background is green then there's new options available (sometimes it's bugged though and it says there are new, when there aren't)
Yes I did that, the green thingy feature is bugged but I already exhausted all dialogue I could.

I believe the green options are the "right" ones and when there isn't green options it's because you still have to unlock the green option. I believe they unlocked by talking to the hufflepuff's prefect, but I can't write to her.

Yeah forget about it I found out how to write to her.

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
maybe instead of wiring a terrible novel they should actually work on making this a game. there is no way they can expect people to actually read all of that. ive been skipping text for 10 minutes, but it feels like an eternity. the game says there are 3 acts in it so far, but there is just an endless amount of words and essentially zero interactive game content. i cant believe this actually made me upset.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
I believe this isn't as bad as people make it seem, it's much like your everyday vn. There are H scenes but they are only unlocked later in the game. The writing it really nice and so is the art.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I believe this isn't as bad as people make it seem, it's much like your everyday vn. There are H scenes but they are only unlocked later in the game. The writing it really nice and so is the art.
We all know how WT/PT and other VNs work but it still doesnt change the fact that the whole (hours long) start of this game is dull as can be, it badly needs a re-work and/or re-write otherwise it will just become something everyone skips over. Which is bad since the writing is actually fairly good, the gameplay just doesnt support it.

Reactions: nooi_c

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
at what point are there h scenes? i got to the point where you can ask about a prefect bathroom and didnt seem to be making any progress so i gave up.

JZeke123

Aug 7, 2016
at what point are there h scenes? i got to the point where you can ask about a prefect bathroom and didnt seem to be making any progress so i gave up.

There aren't yet. I think this is considered sort of a prologue to the real game... just setting up the situation where the MC will start having fun. Their site says version 0.1 (or 0.0.5 internally) will be the first public release. I assume they're smart enough to get some H in there by then... or they'll be tanking their audience.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
If the Harry Potter Universe is your thing, you'll probably love this game. It IS well written if you'd classify it more as a book than a game but the gameplay actions are limited and 100% linear.

In fact I'd go as far to say this is in the wrong forum as it's a VN rather than game

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Moved info related to the Russian Mod to its own thread, OP updated to reflect this.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
If anything that need to be moved to the Visual Novel side it's this game.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I backed for a bit. Dev promised an update at the beginning of June (and of course promised latest release of Innocent Witches when pledge when thru) I never saw anything. In fact STILL Haven't seen anything. Removed my pledge.

3.00 star(s) 318 Votes