Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody explain it easier?

b.To earn trust, you need to summon the chosen girl on the day prefects wear school-issued swimsuit and ask her about the swimsuit in the clothes submenu. (Only Hermione and Daphne for now.)
8.Marcus learns why girls donft like the swimsuits, and that each one has her own tastes in othersf swimsuits. Hat will hint at what to do next.
a.Talk with the hat and find out about two steps.
9.Marcus needs to act on Hatfs hint:
a.Get Minerva to show you to the bedrooms of three of the girls during the meal break (Daphna, Susan, Luna) after their favourite day and steal their swimsuits from the drying rope.
b.Daphne - Tuesday, Luna -Thursday, Susan - Saturday.
c.Use the swimsuit on the Hat, any swimsuit will do.
d.Then you have to use Hermionefs bottom piece on the Hat, by stealing them from her room on Monday Or By stealing them during the phoenix resurrection on Sunday.
e.Ask hat for the bottom pieces for Daphne, Luna and Susan by choosing them in hatfs menu and hang them in the respective bedrooms on the drying ropes.
f.You need to do it during the same week - Monday till Sunday - or the progress will be reset and you will have to steal them all over again.

beetlo

Feb 2, 2017
Can somebody explain it easier?

b.To earn trust, you need to summon the chosen girl on the day prefects wear school-issued swimsuit and ask her about the swimsuit in the clothes submenu. (Only Hermione and Daphne for now.)
8.Marcus learns why girls donft like the swimsuits, and that each one has her own tastes in othersf swimsuits. Hat will hint at what to do next.
a.Talk with the hat and find out about two steps.
9.Marcus needs to act on Hatfs hint:
a.Get Minerva to show you to the bedrooms of three of the girls during the meal break (Daphna, Susan, Luna) after their favourite day and steal their swimsuits from the drying rope.
b.Daphne - Tuesday, Luna -Thursday, Susan - Saturday.
c.Use the swimsuit on the Hat, any swimsuit will do.
d.Then you have to use Hermionefs bottom piece on the Hat, by stealing them from her room on Monday Or By stealing them during the phoenix resurrection on Sunday.
e.Ask hat for the bottom pieces for Daphne, Luna and Susan by choosing them in hatfs menu and hang them in the respective bedrooms on the drying ropes.
f.You need to do it during the same week - Monday till Sunday - or the progress will be reset and you will have to steal them all over again.
This is the part I am talking about. I'm thinking this isn't even possible in this version since you get a "game over" before any of this stuff is even possible. Oh and <sarcasm> It never occured to me to just keep trying different things before using the walkthrough and asking here. </sarcasm>

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
This is the part I am talking about. I'm thinking this isn't even possible in this version since you get a "game over" before any of this stuff is even possible. Oh and <sarcasm> It never occured to me to just keep trying different things before using the walkthrough and asking here. </sarcasm>
I thought the gameover came because I waste a lot of time and have nothing to do with the walkthrough.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Just a note on the walk-through: the PDF is messed up and the author is trying to a good one to me. Will post when available.

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
Because it started out at like 0.0.x? I know there were previous versions that weren't what it is now at all. Like when this thread started this game was much more of an idea than a game.

I would say technically, this game came into what it is sometime last year. Prior to that it was just a hodgepodge of stuff (mostly text imo) and yes one could argue it's mostly text. But damn it has great art.
So 1 year for a 0.1 game? At this rate, it's gonna take how long for this game to be finished? 15-20 years?

Reactions: Jaun Karr

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I went ahead and removed the blacked-out lines from the walk-through myself and updated the OP.

The author intended those lines to hide the spoilers/key hints; on their google driver version you can only see them if you highlight with your mouse, but there's no downloadable document format I can find where that works.

Lymeself

May 14, 2018
Walkthrough says to talk to the hat after you get Daphne or Hermione to show the suit and say what they don't like, but there is no option to discuss anything with the hat. I just get "Nevermind".
This is the end of this version. Looking forward to 0.1s

medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
I went ahead and removed the blacked-out lines from the walk-through myself and updated the OP.

The author intended those lines to hide the spoilers/key hints; on their google driver version you can only see them if you highlight with your mouse, but there's no downloadable document format I can find where that works.
I saved the google-drive version as a .docx (readable w/wordpad) and it worked fine for me, but your efforts are still much appreciated.

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I saved the google-drive version as a .docx (readable w/wordpad) and it worked fine for me, but your efforts are still much appreciated.
Maybe my issue was reading it with Office 2016? Good to know either way. Thank you :)

Reactions: Lakan

ravscool

Jan 14, 2018
Why put the following lines on the walkthrough if we can't get the swimsuits from the bedrooms neither we can't steal Hermione's panties on Sunday when she revives the Phoenix or from her room on Monday.

1. Marcus needs to act on Hat’s hint:
    1. Get Minerva to show you to the bedrooms of three of the girls during the meal break (Daphna, Susan, Luna) after their favourite day and steal their swimsuits from the drying rope.

2. Daphne - Tuesday, Luna -Thursday, Susan - Saturday.

3. Use the swimsuit on the Hat, any swimsuit will do.

4. Then you have to use Hermione’s bottom piece on the Hat, by stealing them from her room on Monday
Or

By stealing them during the phoenix resurrection on Sunday.

e. Ask hat for the bottom pieces for Daphne, Luna and Susan by choosing them in hat’s menu and hang them in the respective bedrooms on the drying ropes.

f. You need to do it during the same week - Monday till Sunday - or the progress will be reset and you will have to steal them all over again.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Writing is still trash as well, and makes actually playing this creation its own special form of torture.
Considering how heavily edited the game has been on the writing side, I can't assume you have played it recently and actually read it.

Reactions: tarzan999

ragtime101

May 15, 2017
Wow, this game has changed a lot since the first version. Does it have a substantial amount of content? I just started it (haven't played it since the first release) and really like the art and the writing is actually halfway decent now. My only qualm is that at the rate it is being developed, I expect to see the finished product somewhere around 2030.

3.00 star(s) 317 Votes