sky11

May 29, 2018
Ummm, if you are decompiling it good luck. I guess you might be able to replace the English translation files with your native language and repack it if you want to make it completely third party. That's probably your best bet tbh.
Yes, thank you for your reply.
I am a beginner, so it is difficult
I'll try.:happyblush

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
my save files from 0.04s is not working with 0.1b
i want a save file from the end of 0.04s that can works with the new version pleassseee....

Alcolaw

Apr 16, 2017
Not sure if Kahn is still on the thread but if i can offer some advice:

Ditch the nautical theme with the goals. I get you have a thing going, but I think patrons will respond better knowing exactly where their money is going and what will happen to it if they do pledge.
Have something like $5,000: able to hire an extra coder, $7,500: some of us can start taking on this project full time etc. Or something more tangible

I mean, ATM since I'm paying for a product I donate to patrons on a basis of how much I can fap to it. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't pay any money until hermionie gets her tits out, which has probably saved me about $70, but yeah, I'd still like an idea of when that goal is on it's way

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
saves from 1a doesnt work in 1b LOL....clicks 1 million times again for new 10 pictures...no ty
In game we have option to skip 2 acts, and why you play if we said its only alpha?
All good finished things in final versions
And you can use ctrl

Ditch the nautical theme with the goals. I get you have a thing going, but I think patrons will respond better knowing exactly where their money is going and what will happen to it if they do pledge.
Have something like $5,000: able to hire an extra coder, $7,500: some of us can start taking on this project full time etc. Or something more tangible

I mean, ATM since I'm paying for a product I donate to patrons on a basis of how much I can fap to it. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't pay any money until hermionie gets her tits out, which has probably saved me about $70, but yeah, I'd still like an idea of when that goal is on it's way
If we reached any goal, we add news about it. Thank you for Idea

How's the content quality now? Should I wait some more?
You should wait some more, really its alpha

Yes, thank you for your reply.
I am a beginner, so it is difficult
I'll try.:happyblush
C:\IW\game\tl\english - replace english part of the text, and it will be on your language in the game.
If you finished translation, it will be grate if you sent it to us and we put your translation in the game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so much for playing this, it takes ages to get things done with girls and snape and portrait and ghost so bye.

might play final version when it is released in year 2025.

other renpy games accept saves from alpha/beta version when moved to newer version.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
so much for playing this, it takes ages to get things done with girls and snape and portrait and ghost so bye.

other renpy games accept saves from alpha/beta version when moved to newer version.
bye

Reactions: Zellemate

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017

Other renpy game doesent use as renpy and python code that we use (maybe 30-40%). Thats why saves are not compatible

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
Oh, come on..

restarting or what?

How come it's still in 0.1b state, it has been years that I've heard this game announced.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh, come on..

restarting or what?
not restarting and like dev said game is still in alpha/beta stage so as game is developed further players need to start over so unless is really enthusiast then has to wait that game develops so far that saves are compatible between versions (and that can take some years).

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018

This is one way to look at things. I donate to Ren'py and to just artists myself. I mean if you are simply measuring what you are willing to pay by how much fapping you get to do to the content, then obviously this game wouldn't be for you.

As far as the theme, I like it. I don't see how it harms anything and I am just unsure why this is a critique at all... since it's not about the game.

The problem is the engine changes, this statements not true generally. Summertime Saga doesn't and a lot of other ones don't.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Um, why is the WT redacted so much? Does it
  • Identify the 2nd gunmen on the Grassy Knoll?
  • Have the clearance codes for Area 51?
  • Describe the last, known resting place of The Holy Grail (Spoiler: The French have it, it's quite a-nice.) :)
Srsly though, is there an easier way than copy and pasting it into Notepad? (It really buggers up the formatting for some reason...) I tried using the modified "Marauder's Map" spell and tapping my monitor, but that didn't seem to work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:)

Update: S-o-o-o, according to the WT- the game ends in the exact same place as the last update? Okay.
Tweaked to the WT, so that it can all be read. (Sorry it's in Notepad.) :)

Reactions: philphil020

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah those spoiler tags on the walkthrough are a bit weird. Had to copy and paste into notepad but it screws formatting haha.

It also makes sense it's gonna get screwy with saves on new updates when it's still so early in development, we've just gotta wait (likely a long time) until it's more stable. As it is it seems to work pretty well and you can CTRL past stuff you've seen if you change the settings. Can just zip through everything to whatever is new content.
The helper thing is sorta neat but I can't see a real use for it yet other than it being a fun dress-up game with those achievements; much more interested in the game progression as a whole. Gonna wait a while before coming back to it again. I love the setting and the art style so much I can't help but check in every once in a while.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Yeah those spoiler tags on the walkthrough are a bit weird. Had to copy and paste into notepad but it screws formatting haha.

It also makes sense it's gonna get screwy with saves on new updates when it's still so early in development, we've just gotta wait (likely a long time) until it's more stable. As it is it seems to work pretty well and you can CTRL past stuff you've seen if you change the settings. Can just zip through everything to whatever is new content.
The helper thing is sorta neat but I can't see a real use for it yet other than it being a fun dress-up game with those achievements; much more interested in the game progression as a whole. Gonna wait a while before coming back to it again. I love the setting and the art style so much I can't help but check in every once in a while.
Its working fine in their google docs link:

beetlo

Feb 2, 2017
Walkthrough says to talk to the hat after you get Daphne or Hermione to show the suit and say what they don't like, but there is no option to discuss anything with the hat. I just get "Nevermind".

3.00 star(s) 319 Votes