Ren'Py Innocent Au-pair: Restart [v0.186] [D&D visual]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
img4.png

Overview:
The story restarts the original game. David's wife, Ala, decides to hire a girl to help with household chores. To make it more cost-effective, she also opts to hire an au pair. How this decision will affect them is something we're about to discover.

Step into the shoes of David, a local businessman, or Alex, his son, as you navigate the ebbs and flows of family dynamics, business operations, and personal relationships. Watch as David and Alex each try to impress Tasha, a new arrival au-pair in their family who tries to find her own journey. All under the watchful eye of Ala, who commands her own space in this lovely family.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-11
Release Date: 2024-02-10
Developer: D&D visual
Version: 0.186
Language: English
Original Game: Au-pair Innocence
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Compressed
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

img6.png img8.png cafe 2.png restaurant5.png dinner 2.png bath_d10_2.png tasha_intro2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Hmmm. Out of curiosity, is it an official restart ? I mean, are you the original Dev or is it some kind of fan-based restart ?

Reactions: Garatempus2

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Pretty good start. I must admit I really like that sandboxish style that's pretty rare nowadays. It requires a lot of improvements but is pretty good already. Small things I'd change - college needs different art (ai is cool but this picture is a mess), doors to that college should be more visibly clickable, when there are 2 characters in dining room usually just 1 takes whole space, son/father and maybe some other players should have a visible chance to win and lose (but it might be coming so it's a small thing for now), I'd make Tasha somehow mention being a virgin (it's just a good sell), make more tease scenes around the house, I wouldn't mind some kind of a status window for Tasha so we know who's in a lead etc., make Albert and other guys meaningful in a way that you have a choice each time she goes there to stop her - that way they can compete in a simple way and you have a say to stop it, and lastly I'd probably add a room or two to the house cuz it feels like bottom floor lacks a bit in space and there would be a space for some casual scenes (kitchen, basement etc.). Overall impression is very good. Dev seems solid enough to make a quality game and it looks like a succesful revival (that will still take some time). I will observe this one for sure.

Last edited:

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
Thanks for some feedback guys. In the first release there is always some place for improvement. Ignazzio I will consider your suggestions. Although I am do not really want to overfocus much on a sandbox. But of course the schedule in the house, some lead points and more house images are needed. In that regard I agree. However, I do not really want to make any complex system of the game. As it might be just a hell to fix something if something goes wrong.

the original game is here https://f95zone.to/threads/au-pair-innocence-v0-9-se-alex.2595/ They original developers are long gone and not available. I was in contact with the main one shortly after he abondoned the game. He did not want to continue working on the game as support was decreasing. He did not know how to fix the game and decided just to drop it.

I was kind of thinking to re-start it long ago but back then I did not have any time for it. Now I do.

I guess the question of officiality is not really relevant but even this version (0.1) is a little bit more than just fan-based. Usually, as far I as I know, fan-based does not have good quality. So I would never call it like that.

By the way, I never posted any game here. Do you know guys long will it take to the game to be moved from the section to the game section? For me it would be nice to have finally the final link to the game on this forum. I am not sure whether this link is going to be same when the game is going to be moved.

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
By the way, I never posted any game here. Do you know guys long will it take to the game to be moved from the section to the game section? For me it would be nice to have finally the final link to the game on this forum. I am not sure whether this link is going to be same when the game is going to be moved.
Regarding the game to be moved from req to Games thread:
Sometimes it's faster and sometimes it's slow. It depends upon the queue and checking the game whether it's functioning and other factors (usually within 2 to 3 days):HideThePain:

Regarding the game link:
Yes, it's going to be the same link as that of the request. You can check yourself now :coffee:

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

ZARA-LOVE

Jan 21, 2023
and who will blackmail her and she will do obscene actions and show herself in different places of her body

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
what kind of ntr is in the future tags ?
Netorare (girl stolen) or netorase (cuckold) ? or is it both ?

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I remember this one being a shitshow with 2 main protagonists ( father/son) and everyone bitching not getting the content they wanted for their favourite mc, curious how this one will go...

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Step into the shoes of David, a local businessman, or Alex, his son, as you navigate the ebbs and flows of family dynamics, business operations, and personal relationships. Watch as David and Alex each try to impress Tasha, a new arrival au-pair in their family who tries to find her own journey. All under the watchful eye of Ala, who commands her own space in this lovely family
hmmmm-homer-simpson.gif

This sounds like a game with Multiple Protagonist (how does the MP work here, does the player choose the character or during the story does the POV change automatically?) and reading a previous post, I suppose the sandbox tag is missing too?
Edit:nvm, with the amount of ugly bastards in the previews,also the tag in Spoiler, and watching the thread of the original game i can imagine the direction of the game

Good luck dev.

Last edited:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
I remember this one being a shitshow with 2 main protagonists ( father/son) and everyone bitching not getting the content they wanted for their favourite mc, curious how this one will go...
based on the dev notes it will be like the previous game w 2 mcs ( father , son)

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
based on the dev notes it will be like the previous game w 2 mcs ( father , son)
No need to be rush conclusion. For now the plan is to keep those routes separately. In the first game they were mixed with each other and it caused some confusion. At least for my taste, I did not like it.

Reactions: Phunfoteno and Rolo

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
No need to be rush conclusion. For now the plan is to keep those routes separately. In the first game they were mixed with each other and it caused some confusion. At least for my taste, I did not like it.
Time will tell with the amount of content the dev puts in and if its even between the 2 protagonists and also if it doesnt get abandoned. 2 main MC's = double the work and thats not something easily done.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi Alex_r2, if u could attach the game version number to the download files, it would be awesome!
TYVM for your work!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes