Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The money ran out and he needs more now. Feel free to give him money, it's like trowing coins down a well for wishes, they don't happen.

BLC Games

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2016
That'
The money ran out and he needs more now. Feel free to give him money, it's like trowing coins down a well for wishes, they don't happen.
Yeah but every fountain you see is lousy with those coins.

Salvo

Aug 5, 2016
Honest fact is, we haven't a clue what happened... His base rate has been fixed at around $350pm for months! Lets just keep our mouths shut and fingers crossed before we jinx it? Perhaps he has listened to most of the complains of the game and replaced the cp back to the original?

woody

Jan 31, 2017
this had a good start with a very good idea(bad guy corrupting sister)why did it go away from that story line,last time played i spent ages working with very little reward hope he goes back to original story line,one to watch

Reactions: Namco15

[air]joe

Sep 3, 2016
I think it's time to tag it abandoned again. This guy is only a big jerk.
Too bad, I liked the first versions...

Reactions: cg3985

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
They are reworking it, don't know if it's for better or worse.
unfortunately, I don't think so....at the start of may the game's author said something like "I just have to fix some shitload of bugs, I'm hopefully going to release the next version by the weekend"...and then nothing, he just disappeard again, Wootch-like.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
unfortunately, I don't think so....at the start of may the game's author said something like "I just have to fix some shitload of bugs, I'm hopefully going to release the next version by the weekend"...and then nothing, he just disappeard again, Wootch-like.
I've only read the public announcement from May 2nd, where it says it's slightly delayed, because he'd become a bit rusty in his programming skill or something in those lines.

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
The story is awesome but developer is taking too much time for development. He is delaying the release way too much then expected and the result is I am now losing interest in the game day by day

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
The story is awesome but developer is taking too much time for development. He is delaying the release way too much then expected and the result is I am now losing interest in the game day by day
This game is abandoned and has been for almost a year. Do you not pay attention to his Patreon page at all? There is no "delaying", he took the money and ran, and some mentally deficient people have been paying him for absolutely nothing for months now.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Still no news about the dev...

Does anyone knows what's the name of the 3d model he uses for Ash ?