ursuLenes

Jul 22, 2017
Any new cheat code?
No one will provide a cheat code mainly because the original hashed passwords cannot be retrieved in general. There is no point to get too deep into this matter. Instead, follow the steps posted below.

1. edit: INNERCALL_0.2.0-Public.html
2. find code line: 1325
3. replace instruction: return hash;
4. with: return 212872928;
5. save and close
6. restart game if running
7. enter any numbers into the input text box
8. hit ENTER
enjoy!

Last edited:

d630

Feb 21, 2018
are there sex scenes in this game? asking since the tags only have "handjob" listed, no oral or anal.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
are there sex scenes in this game? asking since the tags only have "handjob" listed, no oral or anal.
Not that I found. While the presentation is enticing, and I'm absolutely interested in seeing what the game appears to be promising, there's hardly enough 'content' (by which I mean sex scenes) to bother with yet.

• Sad
Reactions: d630

ursuLenes

Jul 22, 2017
I took it as a challenge.
You took it as a challenge and you did well! Otherwise, I wouldn't bother to solve it as you did. Too much hustle!
The fastest way would have been:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

with this solution there is no need to insert any code anymore.

Last edited:
May 31, 2019
I took it as a challenge.
All that for something easily done in the console.
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the effort, but people who play these HTML games should get familiar with poking around in it. It's extremely simple to pick up. A lot more than buying into cheat codes or cracking hashes.

Evands

Jul 20, 2018
The game looks very good and the idea is interesting, but the speed of the updates and their size, which can be estimated based on the last one, maybe in 2 years it will be somewhat playable.

Until then, I would recommend the game The SUP because the idea is similar and the update is 3 or 4 times greater.

Reactions: d630
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes