• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.6] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

6bxnyzu

Jun 20, 2022
I unfortunatly played the game 3 times, first time the game was a broken mess almost unplayable and extremely boring, gave a new chance and this time was mostly fixed no major bugs and a little bit of progression was actually a good update. This time holy shit it's literally nothing, bunch of useless rooms and the worst part that you need to start over every new update, to kill my curiosity i need to play this shit for one hour and got the same thing, instead of adding a useless gym, multiple useless rooms and redesigning a useless skill tree he could actually make a real update that could make more people support the game.

Edit: I don't like to hateon other people work, is even worst when i played the game for free, but the game have so much potential if the dev could focus in the right things and stopped trying to fool the players with "updates" my reaction would be different.

Last edited:

DKORYAKIN505

Jun 29, 2023
WHEN WILL THERE BE A NORMAL UPDATE WHERE THERE IS A SEX CHANGE(КОГДА БУДЕТ НОРМАЛЬНОЕ ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ ГДЕ ЕСТЬ СМЕНА ПОЛА )

TerjeS

Feb 5, 2023
Just wanted to say I did support this game for over a year and yes I was taken. by this person I love sissification but leading people on like this game maker is is awful. I stopped supporting a lot of game makers through patreon now
Now I log into a virtual world and interact with real people that are into the same things as I

I don't have to pay a monthly fee unless i want to house and I can buy all kinds of cloths and bits for my avatar I can inter act with others that have made hypno huds and other things. i can even get bred I got so tire of this dude ripping me off and never updating. he doesn't even about the people he rips off
I know I am not the only one that got tired of him

DKORYAKIN505

Jun 29, 2023
WHEN WILL THERE BE A NORMAL UPDATE WHERE THERE IS A SEX CHANGE(КОГДА БУДЕТ НОРМАЛЬНОЕ ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ ГДЕ ЕСТЬ СМЕНА ПОЛА )

DKORYAKIN505

Jun 29, 2023

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pantypriv

SashatheSis

Dec 22, 2019
This is slow sissification/feminization game. Sex change is about magic or some kind of sci-fi technology. As I see it, dev keep polishing current content. But do not adding continue of the story.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
To some extent that choice makes sense because it would be much more complicated to polish later, when he is furter into the plot. That being said, with this pace maybe I can see this game completed in a couple of decades...

Reactions: mastacheata

Bratman215

Jul 30, 2019
There's never any advancement to the story in the updates. I feel like the developer is just milking their fans on Patreon.

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes