TachibanaQ

Jun 15, 2022
Has anyone figured out how to unlock Harmony for the main menu replay feature? I've beaten all the endings on hard mode, but no change.

TachibanaQ

Jun 15, 2022
All you have to do is buy Harmony's doll from the black market and it should unlock her.
Ah, looks like the issue was that I had already purchased Harmony's figurine from 1.0 and it didn't automatically unlock when I upgraded to 1.554. A quick runthrough of the game again and farming boss rush for money got me enough to buy it on a different save file, which unlocked it. Thanks for the help.

May 13, 2021
so i just started playing this game and was wondering how would i get a love stamp for my characters
This is a tricky one
1: if you already have a dependent, slave, or reject stamp, the love stamp is impossible
2: you need a good charm stat, example is that 3 levels and the charm perfume are good enough
3: you need a high obedience stat, 30 seems to work
4: once you've reached the above requirements simply use the flirt command, if successful you'll get 9999 free obedience exp and after the training you'll also get the love stamp

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
1: if you already have a dependent, slave, or reject stamp, the love stamp is impossible
If you're in endgame and can afford to spend the money and time, you can corrupt them, then purify them and that gives you a neutral inkling again.

And if you're at that point, you could buy the love potion as well.

Technically doesn't need to be endgame but it takes a long time otherwise, and it takes quite a specific build to squeeze it out legit during natural story time.

That9kling

Nov 3, 2023
How do I make the girls in inkling heroes vs tentacles Love u? I got the 2nd ending but I want the 1st and true ending

May 13, 2021
How do I make the girls in inkling heroes vs tentacles Love u? I got the 2nd ending but I want the 1st and true ending
The first ending doesn't involve the inklings loving you, at least not all of them, 1st ending is for a mix of love/dependent and slave marks, if you want the epic lovey dovey ending you want ending 3, which requires love/dependent stamps on all girls, both allow you to keep playing

ThePeachMango

Nov 6, 2023
I very much want to play this on my android but I'm so new to apks and everything. Everytime I try to download this game to my phone it doesn't work. Is there something else I need? What am I doing wrong

basedmassachusetts

Nov 8, 2023
Wait, oral sex tag, so is there actually anything outside of the tentacle sections? If not that's a major oversight. There should be blowjobs and facefucking, that's all I'll say.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes