Collection Video InitialA Collection [2024-04-24] [ffxivInitiala]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
hope this ones get sound soon, well all the animations should have sound, I hope those from twitter that add sound to animations start picking more animations from this artist

I gathered some more audios and remuxed them into the higher res videos I could find, be warned some of the audios are a bit meh, probably cobbled together by fans, but still better than nothing.
75 vids for around 3 GB : Pixeldrain
has this been added to the OP? EDIT well some of them are low quality so I doubt it

Last edited:

RavenOfOld

Jr. Uploader
May 16, 2021
Here's a personal archive of audio works I have of InitialA, for anyone interested. I zipped the complete archive on gofile. Separate downloads / further updates can be found in the google drive link. I'll update my google drive as I find more audio. Audio designer tagged at end of filename (if I know who did it), multiaudio means multiple audio tracks were remuxed. Right click in video player and select preferred audio track.

amubot

Jun 7, 2023
Here's a personal archive of audio works I have of InitialA, for anyone interested. I zipped the complete archive on gofile. Separate downloads / further updates can be found in the google drive link. I'll update my google drive as I find more audio. Audio designer tagged at end of filename (if I know who did it), multiaudio means multiple audio tracks were remuxed. Right click in video player and select preferred audio track.

Google Drive
MAN DOING A GOD'S JOB, thank you!

Reactions: plantie

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023

Google Drive
I think "Venat_inita_230410_1_evilaudio" should be Hydaelyn. At least, that's what the original is named.

hinosark24

Jun 25, 2021
so fucking good to see yuna I had a crush on her years ago, maybe rikku is next
From InitialA on Luna post:
"Going back and forth between Worlds, From the world of Eos, the Warrior of Light is going back to Nova Chrysalia. I want to animate Yeul next week. and maybe Ultimecia after. might be going easy the next 2 months because I wanted to make some time playing Eiyuden Rising and Chronicle. "

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote