Collection Video InitialA Collection [2024-05-09] [ffxivInitiala]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nutzth

Aug 21, 2022
Here's a personal archive of audio works I have of InitialA, for anyone interested. I zipped the complete archive on gofile. Separate downloads / further updates can be found in the google drive link. I'll update my google drive as I find more audio. Audio designer tagged at end of filename (if I know who did it), multiaudio means multiple audio tracks were remuxed. Right click in video player and select preferred audio track.

Google Drive
Google drive link is broke.

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
OP Updated - Added Audio Collection

Aranea.gif Iris.gif Lunafreya.gif

I remuxed all of these myself. I named files by 'Character - Date Created - Audio Designer (if I knew who it was)'. If it says 'multiaudio', that means multiple audio tracks were added. You can select audio tracks in your media player, titled by audio designer. Remuxing is a lossless process, so there is no loss in visual / audio quality, in case you didn't know what that is. There's only one video here that wasn't remuxed by me. It's an Aranea video with sound by lerico, and was sort of a sequence of different animations. The quality was very good so I kept it.

Finally, the mediafire link is my own personal archive. It's the only link which I will update retroactively as new audio is found. You can download individual files from both there and pixeldrain. You can check the mediafire link again in the future for updates. :)

arlidor

May 15, 2017
OP Updated - Added Audio Collection

View attachment 3618212 View attachment 3618213 View attachment 3618214

I remuxed all of these myself. I named files by 'Character - Date Created - Audio Designer (if I knew who it was)'. If it says 'multiaudio', that means multiple audio tracks were added. You can select audio tracks in your media player, titled by audio designer. Remuxing is a lossless process, so there is no loss in visual / audio quality, in case you didn't know what that is. There's only one video here that wasn't remuxed by me. It's an Aranea video with sound by lerico, and was sort of a sequence of different animations. The quality was very good so I kept it.

Finally, the mediafire link is my own personal archive. It's the only link which I will update retroactively as new audio is found. You can download individual files from both there and pixeldrain. You can check the mediafire link again in the future for updates. :)
Did you add an audio without re-encoding files?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote