Collection Video InitialA Collection [2024-04-24] [ffxivInitiala]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
Anyone got the Kairi and Meteion animations? I found some on Rule34hentai, but I am pretty sure they're compressed files.
no idea about kairi, but the link posted by zonder4000 a few posts above, has some meteion with audio in the mix.

Jan 23, 2022
i will never understand why go through the trouble of (presumably a lot of work) animating nice things but not bothering with even the most basic audio design for them. :(
Probably because artists know very soon someone like EvilAudio will just dub their clips better than the artist ever could himself. Animations already take ages, audio remixing would add even more overtime.

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
InitialA doesn't do sound, sometimes someone else adds sound to his vids, but with varying results.

dubmo

Jan 6, 2022
Yeah, some might think adding audio to animations is just a "clip and paste" job, but it can easily take as much time as animating the next project. Especially if you don't use stock audio and gotta start hiring female VAs on Twitter. I know it kinda sucks... but it's better this way, IA gets to pump out animations and the audio creators can work on them via commissions etc. If you are a master in animating with Blender, it doesn't automatically translate to being a master in engineering audio files, pacing (ballsack-to-buttcheek ratio) and layers.

BULDOZZER111

Dec 30, 2019
This is his answer regarding voice in his animation:

From his FAQ:

IAA sound answer.png

And recently from his Hardware report post :
IA sound aanswer 2.png

I assume if he were to add voice to his vids, he would have to change his release schedule from 3 animations /per week to 1 animation per week or worse. most animators release their video once a month or so.

BULDOZZER111

Dec 30, 2019
I mean, at this point, just bulk commission all of your videos to Audiodude, EvilAudio or someone else
or allow them to post audio versions on their parteons and do it for free...
Isn't it what he is already doing? he mentioned anyone allowed to share and dub. I don't know about bulk commissioning though. he really doesn't care about sound I think.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Isn't it what he is already doing? he mentioned anyone allowed to share and dub. I don't know about bulk commissioning though. he really doesn't care about sound I think.
idk if he's doing it or not, I see ONE his video on EvilAudio's page and that's it.
He's totally not reposts them on Twitter and doesn't include them on pixiv, so I assume he doesn't care at all

IF someone will find some or made an audio remux, I'll gladly add it to OP

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
idk if he's doing it or not, I see ONE his video on EvilAudio's page and that's it.
He's totally not reposts them on Twitter and doesn't include them on pixiv, so I assume he doesn't care at all

IF someone will find some or made an audio remux, I'll gladly add it to OP
I gathered some more audios and remuxed them into the higher res videos I could find, be warned some of the audios are a bit meh, probably cobbled together by fans, but still better than nothing.
75 vids for around 3 GB :

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote