DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Hm...I am conflicted (I know it's only a very very very early version of this game, still....)...the writer is good at making me question what the best path is (especially since there's no outcome yet, because that choice ends this version of the game!)...I mean of the two choices here (I will never be a total abusive asshole, not even in a game so for me there's only two choices here, not 3 (abusing her is out of the question!)...no, I can't even roleplay that! I can roleplay a greedy person, a person driven by revenge, hell even someone who's a racist should I really need to etc. etc. but not someone who's just an evil asshole!):

- stop Anna from having sex with you (either by saying you aren't even remotely intersted in her, which would in my case be a lie, not to mention totally uncalled for! Or by saying that if there's going to be sex then it will be consensual (which more or less means she has to initiate it without thinking that she has to, but because she wants it!))

- have sex with her but make it special for her (the absolute opposite to the uncle who basically used her as a living sex-doll!)

The first choice seems to be the better one at face value, but on the other hand: She's enjoying herself in choice two (she clamps down on the protagonist's head when he's eating her out because she has an orgasm and she seems to like kissing, too) and it seems to establish a better connection between the protagonist and her (not to mention that giving someone who's had very few good things happen to them a very good one seems like something you really should do)

I really don't know which is the morally superior choice...:(

ps: I love it when games challange me like that, sadly most AAA-Developers have stopped making games that really challenge you like this :(

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Hm...I am conflicted (I know it's only a very very very early version of this game, still....)...the writer is good at making me question what the best path is (especially since there's no outcome yet, because that choice ends this version of the game!)...I mean of the two choices here (I will never be a total abusive asshole, not even in a game so for me there's only two choices here, not 3 (abusing her is out of the question!)...no, I can't even roleplay that! I can roleplay a greedy person, a person driven by revenge, hell even someone who's a racist should I really need to etc. etc. but not someone who's just an evil asshole!):

- stop Anna from having sex with you (either by saying you aren't even remotely intersted in her, which would in my case be a lie, not to mention totally uncalled for! Or by saying that if there's going to be sex then it will be consensual (which more or less means she has to initiate it without thinking that she has to, but because she wants it!))

- have sex with her but make it special for her (the absolute opposite to the uncle who basically used her as a living sex-doll!)

The first choice seems to be the better one at face value, but on the other hand: She's enjoying herself in choice two (she clamps down on the protagonist's head when he's eating her out because she has an orgasm and she seems to like kissing, too) and it seems to establish a better connection between the protagonist and her (not to mention that giving someone who's had very few good things happen to them a very good one seems like something you really should do)

ps: I love it when games challange me like that, sadly most AAA-Developers have stopped making games that really challenge you like this :(
"I really don't know which is the morally superior choice...:(" That is the sign of a good writer my friend. Nothing in life is ever black and white, and a good writer translates that onto paper... even if it hurts a little.

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
I know :) that's why I was posting this...(ok and maybe to get a discussion going!)...I like this about writers: The good ones challenge us!

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Actually there is an even darker Anna intro scene in the making :D

Patreon said:
Last night, after reporting in, I wrote the darker branch of the sex scene at the end of the game's intro.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
darker for anna or the pc ?
is it an anna scene where she loses her temper and threats the pc or a pc scene where he misshandles her harder ?
i would actually also like to se a lose her temper kinda thing you know if you take the more she can relax kinda choices that at some point she loses it and starts raging her past off on you
Not physical mind you but verbally and you can then choose to punish or accept
i feel like that would make for a good way to make her accept a caring master if thats what you choose instead
she has seen hell and i feel there should be a way to get it off if you let her think she can

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
i would actually also like to se a lose her temper kinda thing you know if you take the more she can relax kinda choices that at some point she loses it and starts raging her past off on you
Not physical mind you but verbally and you can then choose to punish or accept
i feel like that would make for a good way to make her accept a caring master if thats what you choose instead
she has seen hell and i feel there should be a way to get it off if you let her think she can
Maybe...you can comfort her then (it's kind of like a therapy session that way)...on the other hand:

Would someone who was punished harshly all her life ever lose their temper like that? Wouldn't the fear (that's still there in the back of their heads) make that next to impossible? (I am not a therapist, so I don't actually know!)

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
I think as long as you don't hurt Eve, Anna won't rebell and will "heal" if you treat her well

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, in time that's quite possible...I don't want to hurt either one :) (just not my style to hurt others who haven't harmed me first)

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I'm not sure I like the exploration mechanic perhaps if you limited it to a specific period of the day rather then making it 24 hours? Its sort of boring to not know when to do what/etc.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
Maybe...you can comfort her then (it's kind of like a therapy session that way)...on the other hand:

Would someone who was punished harshly all her life ever lose their temper like that? Wouldn't the fear (that's still there in the back of their heads) make that next to impossible? (I am not a therapist, so I don't actually know!)
i suppose that is a problem i dont know i feel like even though she will always have her fear if she gets enough clues over the course of the intro that you dont just punish her everytime she speaks that at some point it might come boiling up :) not sure but if it could work it would be a great way to make the nice guy route work

Reactions: DarthLAX
D

Deleted member 59977

This was the first text based game I tried and I liked it a lot more than I expected. I might consider supporting the developer in the future when there is more content if they can maintain the quality of their writing.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Jdoe1239 if you are starting to take a liking towards text based ero games you absolutely have to try 'Free Cities' too ;) when it comes to ero games, I myself is really a picture person, but this game and Free Cities are so well written, that I can abstract from the fact they don't have that much visual stimuli and just enjoy the text! :happyblush

allenandarth

May 30, 2017

or you could be a dick, and smash her without caring

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
or you could be a dick, and smash her without caring
No, unacceptable! There's things I just won't do (unless it comes down to live or death (survival)) and hurting people who are dependent on me and in a weak position is one of those things, so NO!

note: I like that this way exists (to be an asshole and a tyrant and a slaver!), there's after all people who would go down this road in RL and others who can roleplay a total asshole! It just isn't for me!

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
No, unacceptable! There's things I just won't do (unless it comes down to live or death (survival)) and hurting people who are dependent on me and in a weak position is one of those things, so NO!

note: I like that this way exists (to be an asshole and a tyrant and a slaver!), there's after all people who would go down this road in RL and others who can roleplay a total asshole! It just isn't for me!
I went partial dick, being a nice guy to her and her sister then i decided to smash her like a complete dick, i like mixing things, i'm 100% chaotical neutral

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes