Unity - Influence [Prototype] [psgamecode]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DraXXter

I found the game entertaining, the art was better than in most games I've played and the plot is general but works and is used in many other games aswell so I don't count that as a minus.

The no exit button at the patreon ending was an annoyance but a small one. Maybe something more to do during the day, arousal spike while watching tv or something like that. Somewhat grindy at the start but not bad, pacing was good in my opinion and the money amounts works so far but we'll see in the long run.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

kumman

I like the direction of this game. Nice and simple game loop with great potential. The game is a bit lacking in content but for a first release it is to be expected. The characters are all intruiging and I am really looking forward to seeing the direction this game takes.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

priquitoman

A really really great start. I'm excited about what is comming. Nice story, simple and direct, a good interface. I'll keep my eyes open for the next updates. Keep up the good job! This games has a real good potential, even been a ptototype, it makes me wanna play for a long time