InsolentPawn

Oct 14, 2019
I was ignorant aswell for few years after win10 appeared, then I tweaked windows 10 in the way that fits me, its way better than retail version ;p Safer and faster annnnnd bloat free. Guess everyone must undergo such state in life. I hope he knows at least half of what you know in that area. Otherwise.... Its gonna be fun target practice for new hackers out there :unsure: :HideThePain:
I only tweak security settings. I don't care about other things. Windows 11 can run on half of one of my CPU's efficiency cores, so I simply don't care.

As for his knowledge of security, there is still an unpatched exploit in Windows 7 that allows privilege escalation to NT Authority without prompting UAC, even from the context of an unprivileged user. This has been long patched in newer versions of Windows. This is why it's important to use the latest version of an OS that you can use (not everyone has 11's requirements), while keeping it updated regularly. Applies to software and firmware too.

Not even Kaspersky could save him from zero user interaction exploits like that one. Just being on 7 and connected to the internet is like holding out a giant neon sign to any bad actors, that has "HEY! MY PC IS VULNERABLE! MAKE ME PART OF YOUR BOTNET!" written on it.

But I suppose the placebo of thinking that "7 = fastest and greatest" helps them cope, despite the objective fact that even 8.1 had kernel optimizations and various maintenance features introduced thus rendering it the fastest version of Windows until 11 23H2 came along. It actually made my old Celeron shitbox usable, as using 7 on that PC was a pain, people just dismissed 8.1 'cause of the UI.

10 just kept adding code without any real optimizations, so it was not as fast as 8.1. Happy to see Microsoft return to optimizing with 11's feature updates, and I'm all for the security improvements they brought with them. Now if they'd just stop shoving Bing and AI everywhere, that'd be great, but a fad is a fad.

Last edited:

Acеdia

Feb 25, 2021
This game reminds me of old style games where they didn't quite figure out cameras yet, It's basically Resident Evil: Camera; the Fuckening

• Haha
Reactions: Untamed

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Game looks legit good. Not because of necrophilia, but because it is fully 3D (third person) , has good art-style AND is a hentai game

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
Well, I certainly don't see many games with fixed camera angles and old school Resident Evil vibes. I don't expect it to be stellar, but I'll play it anyway for the uniqueness.

The setting reminds me of what Secret Survey could have been.

Reactions: Artix0

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Zombies are undead, not dead. Getting raped by a fictional animated corpse (monster) is a much different kink than having sex with an actual corpse (human).
You have a point there, might just have to wait till the big tag update for zombies/undead to be its own tag

DerpLordGod

May 17, 2023
once the pants are destroyed you cant move or do anything and the zombies cant do anything to you other than move you around

Reactions: NB2012

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Pretty nice game, dev seems to be a pretty big fan of the old RE games and while the controls are directly taken from those games the game itself is short enough that it doesn't break the fun. H scenes are alright, nothing great nothing bad. Overall a nice thing to try

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes