1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tuton534714

Sep 15, 2017
i found all
1. Wifehouse
in the mansion left line it EZ to get CG on her just play a game until the time end next day after u finish her, she will gone

2. JK [the person died frist in the danganronpa]
same place with Wifehouse but she in in 2nd floor try talk her at the start day [3rd day] then try talk her until her fever is very bad feeling the main item u want just flashlight then go to hospital and give her medicine [have choice up to u] after u save her just give food to her until she is have "very well" feeling then sleep until go to 10th-11th she will take a bath

3. beauty
it EZ for take her CG just go to right street [the place have bus blocked] sleep until ur day is 5th or 6th day the bus will gone then go in right room [dont random walk if u didn't wanna died] then the one u want is 2 food [give her juice is the best to save money] then 1st CG u get it then another days u just come back and give food to her again then 2nd CG u got it

4. Gal [Tsundere]
the place just same like beauty to meet her but u dont take food with u then go to theather frontline or top line but when u go in theater dont take weapon to go that way just dequiep frist [in the treather only or another i dont know i just luck with style to go that way] then walk left way the wall u will meets dark guy he not hurt u and zombie will coming just finish them all and talk to her that it u got her [dont take anygirl in ur base] then u will just happy with her now but u want more food [just juice is best]

5.OL
she is stay in 4th floor in office just interact something icon like wifi but u want to do in 5th or 6th day then do the all this girl says that it

tuton534714

Sep 15, 2017
found all ending

ending 1. go together with JK
ending 2. go together with OL
ending 3. go together with Gal
ending 4. sleep only not do anything until it end
ending 5. at 6th day go to escape
ending 6. rape all girl u helped
true ending. help all girl [not go together]
secret ending. go with beauty

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
fixed/cleaned OP
added images
added mirrors

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Somebody knows how to encounter the office girl? I already encountered all the other girls but the thing at the 4th floor always says that I need a card, I tried to sleep but then it says that it is broken, there is also a switch at the bottom of the office but it doesn't do nothing also I haven't found the code for the safe

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote