• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
If the game has Animation or at the very least shitty animation that are 3-6 framed on a loop I recommend adding the (Animated) tag to the actual tags listed above the games title because I don't think the Tags you enter into "Spoiler" of dev notes actually get used in search filters and people like myself sometimes search for games that are s instead and exclude the ones that are not animated.

I recommend adding all tags currently in the game and gradually update them as you develop the game but in the spoiler add your Future planned tags if you have any in mind

swampystudio

ferro85

Apr 19, 2022
Advice for game developers... They can read people's confessions about their experiences and things they cannot explain and create a good scenario from them.

Reactions: swampystudio

swampystudio

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2024
At this point I wouldnt trust patreon on anything.
1- I'm pretty sure they dont take kindly to step-cest even tthough there is no blood there either.
2-...ok sure
3- ..Lmao....the whole thing is fiction in the first place. It's a made up story that doesnt even feature real people and yet they have a problem with it. Incest in Game of thrones is blatantly on screen and in your face as a main part of the plot just like any VN that features it. There is no difference. What is this arbitrary line in the sand? If they catch wind of your project they will try to find anything to kick you off platform to safeguard their master card and visa money. They have done it before. SO be careful. I wouldn't put all my eggs in patreon's basket.
Oh fu- Thanks for reminding me man!

swampystudio

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2024
If the game has Animation or at the very least shitty animation that are 3-6 framed on a loop I recommend adding the (Animated) tag to the actual tags listed above the games title because I don't think the Tags you enter into "Spoiler" of dev notes actually get used in search filters and people like myself sometimes search for games that are s instead and exclude the ones that are not animated.

I recommend adding all tags currently in the game and gradually update them as you develop the game but in the spoiler add your Future planned tags if you have any in mind

swampystudio
Done! I never thought that I could edit the tags at the top of the game title. Thank you for letting me know about this :)

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
Really love to see Devs not using the same models in their games. The girl is beautiful.
And I don't understand the people asking for incest patch if being adopted is part of the story lol incest patch will only be needed if MC ever finds his real family (ignore this if he found them in this v0.1 , I haven't played yet).

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Well this is on the more unique side.

Renders are nice and models are not of the kind you see everywhere else. Animations look good too.

Music is a bit of a backgrounder, but it doesn't disturb (at least me) - even if it's not always fitting to the scene. But that's so with most of the VNs here. As far as I know it's only one song played all the time.

The sound effect when someone comes is... a bit off in a funny way. Sounds more like a soft
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or a stapler nailing some wood than actually coming.

Now the thing that might be a problem for many here:
The writing is a bit... lenghty. Not in a bad way, mind you - but as I always read complains on F95 about "not wanting to read a book" it could be a turn down for many. I enjoyed it though, because it's really good. High quality on this site even.
There are some little typos or "your" instead of "you're" stuff, but not so much that it really disturbs (again at least me).

Technical issue:
you might want to look in the preview of texting messages with the phone. It seems to be overlapping:

I would rate it 3/5 as of now, has a lot of potential and is a bit of a fresh breath here - but is still pretty short. Around half an hour if you read carefully. Only one foot job in until now so maybe not the best fapping material, be warned horny guys.

I will keep an eye on that one - good luck dev.

• Red Heart

swampystudio

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2024
Well this is on the more unique side.

Renders are nice and models are not of the kind you see everywhere else. Animations look good too.

Music is a bit of a backgrounder, but it doesn't disturb (at least me) - even if it's not always fitting to the scene. But that's so with most of the VNs here. As far as I know it's only one song played all the time.

The sound effect when someone comes is... a bit off in a funny way. Sounds more like a soft
or a stapler nailing some wood than actually coming.

Now the thing that might be a problem for many here:
The writing is a bit... lenghty. Not in a bad way, mind you - but as I always read complains on F95 about "not wanting to read a book" it could be a turn down for many. I enjoyed it though, because it's really good. High quality on this site even.
There are some little typos or "your" instead of "you're" stuff, but not so much that it really disturbs (again at least me).

Technical issue:
you might want to look in the preview of texting messages with the phone. It seems to be overlapping:

I would rate it 3/5 as of now, has a lot of potential and is a bit of a fresh breath here - but is still pretty short. Around half an hour if you read carefully. Only one foot job in until now so maybe not the best fapping material, be warned horny guys.

I will keep an eye on that one - good luck dev.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the game. That's really helpful on how to improve it more in the future. :) And thanks for reporting the issue, I'm going to find it and fix it.

Reactions: Old Man Al

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just got caught up with the Dev on this game. So, when the Demo came out, I gave it a try, but was so little involved with it, wasn't even able to see if the Universal Walkthrough Mods would help with it or not, which is the biggest thing that has me decide to give a game a try. So, decided I would be fair to this game, put a note on it see when the next release came out, if it would help or not. Glad I did, because sure enough, they do.

Thank you so very much for this, and looking forward for more!!!

• Love

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
The main character of this game is a 20-year-old man named Tom
and im out..... When will you devs realise that a choose your own adventure tale (which essentially what a avn has evolved from) we dont want to play as your character.. let us have some immersion to try and lessen the blow if the writing is terrible lol
Look at the backlash Outlaws and ubisoft are getting for the same thing.. YES i know its the pricing too.. but the whole.. YOU WILL PLAY AS THIS CHARACTER UNDER THIS NAME is done with

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote