2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
The game looks great so far and lovely chars. But I hope the text when they thinking will be in a other color or style, i have bad eyes and max. 30% eye-sight. It is a light problem for me.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
this have nothing to do with the game but... allow me to just spread this here :p

WHO THE HELL IS THAT PATREON WHO PLEDGE 250$ per month ????

i would like to know that person :ForeverAlone:

Vilelab

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
@macadam

He was one of our first supporters on patreon but be sure he gets all the love from our side.

He is a guy who love our game and he likes to order private images and animations every month so he pledged for that package. But i think that the most important thing is that he wants to see the game succeed and be free for everyone to play.

He have some nice requests and he wants that everything he orders to be released also to everyone after a while ... Everyone Happy!!! :))

All my respect for this kind of people. They make the world spin ... :)

On a side note ... Indecent Desires - Chapter 2 is around 75-80% ready. Soon is going to be available for patrons!

Please support the game on patreon if you like it and get a lot of extra content...

Cheers guys!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@macadam

He was one of our first supporters on patreon but be sure he gets all the love from our side.

He is a guy who love our game and he likes to order private images and animations every month so he pledged for that package. But i think that the most important thing is that he wants to see the game succeed and be free for everyone to play.

He have some nice requests and he wants that everything he orders to be released also to everyone after a while ... Everyone Happy!!! :))

All my respect for this kind of people. They make the world spin ... :)

On a side note ... Indecent Desires - Chapter 2 is around 75-80% ready. Soon is going to be available for patrons!

Please support the game on patreon if you like it and get a lot of extra content...

Cheers guys!
i can imagine for sure with the amount that this person is very generous and put all his hope on your project :)
keep up the good work ! or maybe he will come kick your ass one day XD
that some kind of pressure to get . but for now, you did good . ;)

Vilelab

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
@macadam

Thanks man! I will do my best not to disappoint the community. It's one of the best i've seen until now.

Looking forward to hear your opinion after Chapter 2 :)

Have a nice day!

Reactions: Renetta and Ennoch

Vilelab

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Hey guys!

Chapter 2 is going to be released soon.

Changes coming in Chapter 2:

Character Attributes
5 Character attributes for Girls - Depravity / Lust / Obey / Affection / Hate
2 Character attributes for Males - Respect / Disdain
5 new characters (3 females & 2 males)
5 new location (Beach, Beach Bar, University, Dean Office, MH Bathroom, Livingroom)
200+ new images 1920x1080
1 new image UHD 3840 x 2160
5 new animations containing 300+ images.
UI updated (added portrait image for every character to be easier to identify who is talking)
Chat font updated (to be easier to read and identify if is talking or thinking)
Added conversation over animations.

The characters attributes are going to be affected by your decisions and the story is going to be influenced also. The characters are going to react accordingly to the attributes they have.

Short preview:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ambitious. New dialogues for everyone with each type of attributes they have which can change according to choices we make? This sure sounds nice but its something that usually proves to be too much for a dev. It requires that you write the whole dialogue chain for everyone, as many times as there are attributes. At first this isn't a big thing but as the story progresses this will grow exponentially. As player i'm sure we'd all love to see this but it might be so that it will require a disproportional amount of work compared to the probable gain it offers. I hope you know for sure what you are doing but we shall see anyway :)

Why does the black chick always get that curly hair in every game :coldsweat:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Ambitious. New dialogues for everyone with each type of attributes they have which can change according to choices we make? This sure sounds nice but its something that usually proves to be too much for a dev. It requires that you write the whole dialogue chain for everyone, as many times as there are attributes. At first this isn't a big thing but as the story progresses this will grow exponentially. As player i'm sure we'd all love to see this but it might be so that it will require a disproportional amount of work compared to the probably gain it offers. I hope you know for sure what you are doing but we shall see anyway :)

Why does the black chick always get that curly hair in every game :coldsweat:
honestly.. i never have see a black person without curly hair, male or female... they always have curly hair :p ( its not racism.. i guess its their nature or something )

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
honestly.. i never have see a black person without curly hair, male or female... they always have curly hair :p ( its not racism.. i guess its their nature or something )
Yes, i know, i didn't mean this on a natural level but you see straightened hair on black chicks as a hairstyle. Thats what i meant. The only black girl i've seen with straight hair is in My Cute Roommate.

Vilelab

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
@Renetta yes. There is going to be a walkthrough available at release. Is going to cover Chapter 1 also but there are not so many choices and no impact on the game.

Reactions: Renetta

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Fan Sig:
View attachment 99361
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/05/110773_ID-fan.gif
Once again we have been blessed by the gifts of the most exalted among the Champions of the Dark Gods whose presence bolsters our unwavering faith even further in the Ruinous Powers and compells us to wear it on our banners raised high as we march, chanting his name, toward infinite lewds!:relievedface: I really should apply for a job as a cultist in Wh40k i think!

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
@Vilelab looking at your post about new update, with all those attributes there will be diferents paths? Like you can romance / corrupt Kate and do the opposite with Monique or something like that?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes