2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Soooo... Old saves don't work AND it's still a buggy mess with no content for the sandbox.

Honestly, at this point I'm beginning to think the people preferring Sandbox, no matter how full of bugs and empty of content it is, had someone shit in their brains.

This game and Luke's Way have been completely ruined by the introduction of the sandbox system.

Marmitter

Oct 19, 2017
time keeps jumping from friday to sunday, so i can't access the events lined out in the walkthrough for saturday...

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Meh another game thats being dropped. Such a shame had high hopes for this. Oh well more money saved. Sandbox was an ok idea if there was content and dev knew what they were doing. I have a feeling this year will be a year of dissapointment in terms of games. So many have gone downhill. Take my advice let your mrs do you up the ass rather than play this. It would be less painful. This is a buggy unplayable disaster

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.0.2!

PC (272MB): - - - -
Mac (262MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
I tried the first version way back when, it wasn't to bad. After reading all the comments regarding the playiblity of this game I guess I'll pass. It's a shame, thought the story was going somewhere.

Jul 30, 2018
ok i was following the walkthrough for the newest version i just finished talking to Elizabeth got the kiss on the lips when home took a piss and went to look for sarah and aiko but it just keeps telling me the bathroom is locked

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Soooo... Old saves don't work AND it's still a buggy mess with no content for the sandbox.

Honestly, at this point I'm beginning to think the people preferring Sandbox, no matter how full of bugs and empty of content it is, had someone shit in their brains.

This game and Luke's Way have been completely ruined by the introduction of the sandbox system.
Thank you for coming here in every update to say the same and insult people. Kudos.

Reactions: KiGa and ssrrxxbr

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Developer Notes:

Pools: There are going to be new pools every month, after each version release, and patrons above Magician tier will decide at what I should work in the next month. For example you can advance the story of one specific character, add new locations, add new characters and so on...

Did you mean polls.

Djtanker

Aug 21, 2018

I'm sorry, what is sandbox system? Thanks in advance.

Jul 30, 2018
ok now ive gone thru the whole house clicked on everything and every door most doors say they are locked items saying i cant use them now not enough time. then i goto the bathroom outside MCs room and get and exception error then when i get to the outdoor bathroom to find sarah and aiko i get this message

badman666

Sep 6, 2018
time keeps jumping from friday to sunday, so i can't access the events lined out in the walkthrough for saturday... When you receive a sms text from Elizabeth?

hackspecht

Dec 28, 2018
After Storymodus (very nice) the only things you can do is sleeping, wanking and go the hooker?
Isn't it a bit less content?
And why changing to this annoying redundant sandbox?
Should keep telling the story.

Reactions: botc76

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
After Storymodus (very nice) the only things you can do is sleeping, wanking and go the hooker?
Isn't it a bit less content?
And why changing to this annoying redundant sandbox?
Should keep telling the story.
it become unplayable now,
not interested anymore

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes