2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
there's no ntr in this game. unless you count "potential LI" banging other dudes as "ntr".

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It's "modified" definition of ntr, because F95 "caved" under constant whining of those who sees ntr everywhere, but for true ntr definition it's not.
But ok, since we are at F95, than let's stick to their definition.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well on svscomics no ntr on tags but svs isn't reliable source but vndb doesn't say anything about ntr either.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
this game would have been one of top games here if only the dev cared for it instead of doing useless other stuff

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this game would have been one of top games here if only the dev cared for it instead of doing useless other stuff
w/o futa/trans this would have half-2 thirds less content if blackmailing is added on that.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So no one other than mc himself does anything to mc's girls?
Depends how you define "MC's girls". I heard of one (apparently unavoidable) scene where one of the girls is banged by some other dude, but since that dude is some elderly creep, I never played that route, so can't confirm if it's true or not. But at the point when it's supposed to happen (you have quest, and when you go to a certain place at certain time, scene will happen) she's not MC's girlfriend, fiancee or wife, so I wouldn't consider her as MC's girl.
If you count all girls present in the game as "mc's girls", than it seems other male npc's do something to them. At least to one of them.

toxic4u

Aug 6, 2021
It's "modified" definition of ntr, because F95 "caved" under constant whining of those who sees ntr everywhere, but for true ntr definition it's not.
But ok, since we are at F95, than let's stick to their definition.
very true. There is no true NTR in this game. There is that one scene with the old dude (more like SA), and the one share.

ruby_hobo.gif

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So no one other than mc himself does anything to mc's girls?
wrong, 1st can't be avoided with potential/future li but 2nd can be with potential/future li and then there are 2 other scenes with girls i don't see as potential/future lis.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes