2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Ntr avoidable in the game??
Fuck, no!

Will edit and update this pics and search words, so hopefully people looking for this info will find it.
Still not done with this but absolutely not, in fact I argue that most of the content is on ntr/humiliation/sisification, so not much if anything for vanilla players.

Karina gets mouthfucked by the token BBC douchebag after you get an optional BJ from her, unavoidable. You can stay and see, or leave, scene happens either way.

Ayko is in a relationship with your younger cousin Kate, while at the same time she is secretly used as a sex slave by your Aunt Sarah. She passes her along to her coworker Jessica and later to an old fart, totally unavoidable, the MC knows only to hide and spy, he puts zero efforts to stop any of that even if you play him as a good guy that feels bad for her.

Cherry on top, in case you would overlook what a piece of shit the Aunt is, as long as she is just for you sexualy, she gets involved in the scene with the old guy, gives him a HJ and lets him touch her boobs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
I have not been this annoyed with an useless MC in a long while, at this point he knew what was gonna happen since he spied on the Aunt and Jessica planning to film the old guy with Ayko to blackmail him and the MC also had bought a GUN and the game offers you zero chance to do anything other than watch.

Oh. before I forget, he also gets a NTR dream with the cousin instead of the maid in the scene with the old guy and has the closeted cuck 101 monologue about hating that he got excited watching that happen. By default, no matter how alpha you try to play him...Fuck off, game!

The jury is still out on the two cousins, Monique and Kate but I feel like I still have enough game left to see them ruined too.

EDIT1: There is another girl in the train that if you don't pay her ticket gets blackmailed into a bj, because cuckgame logic, I guess.

Last edited:

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Fuck, no!

Will edit and update this pics and search words, so hopefully people looking for this info will find it.
Still not done with this but absolutely not, in fact I argue that most of the content is on ntr/humiliation/sisification, so not much if anything for vanilla players.

Karina gets mouthfucked by the token BBC douchebag after you get an optional BJ from her, unavoidable. You can stay and see, or leave, scene happens either way.

Ayko is in a relationship with your younger cousin Kate, while at the same time she is secretly used as a sex slave by your Aunt Sarah. She passes her along to her coworker Jessica and later to an old fart, totally unavoidable, the MC knows only to hide and spy, he puts zero efforts to stop any of that even if you play him as a good guy that feels bad for her.

Cherry on top, in case you would overlook what a piece of shit the Aunt is, as long as she is just for you sexualy, she gets involved in the scene with the old guy, gives him a HJ and lets him touch her boobs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 3573405 View attachment 3573406 :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
I have not been this annoyed with an useless MC in a long while, at this point he knew what was gonna happen since he spied on the Aunt and Jessica planning to film the old guy with Ayko to blackmail him and the MC also had bought a GUN and the game offers you zero chance to do anything other than watch.

Oh. before I forget, he also gets a NTR dream with the cousin instead of the maid in the scene with the old guy and has the closeted cuck 101 monologue about hating that he got excited watching that happen. By default, no matter how alpha you try to play him...Fuck off, game!

The jury is still out on the two cousins, Monique and Kate but I feel like I still have enough game left to see them ruined too.
Tag dodging is at it's peek on this site, especially cuckoldery tags because of cucks in the staff and mods.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey are u one of his subscriber?
nope.

Karina

Ayko
well as far as i know karina isn't and won't be li and same applies to that train bimbo.

aIko is li (that's why ntr tag) and auntie "darling" just abuses her power over her.

about kate: if is on futa/trans and blackmails aiko and kate path then kate gets fucked by that futa/trans (so even more ntr).

lovely game, right?

:p

• Sad
Reactions: NebulousShooter

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Who have a mega file wirh all content
op has mega link with full game as of now. if you want sidestories aka movies then gotta hunt those posted to thread on many pages, if you are looking for that spin-off game then no leaked release, only patrons have it.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
if you use the subscribestar link on the first page just scroll down a little bit and youll see "indecent desires intro" its the start of the game but in renpy play you can also download the walkthrough and play it from there the sandbox bs is for the birds especially when your hints dont work and the walkthrough doesnt match

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you use the subscribestar link on the first page just scroll down a little bit and youll see "indecent desires intro" its the start of the game but in renpy play you can also download the walkthrough and play it from there the sandbox bs is for the birds especially when your hints dont work and the walkthrough doesnt match
that intro/public version was made literally years ago and since dev has been tinkering game.

Mikeb010

Jul 2, 2021
op has mega link with full game as of now. if you want sidestories aka movies then gotta hunt those posted to thread on many pages, if you are looking for that spin-off game then no leaked release, only patrons have it.
I want tje movies please and the older mega files are dead

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes