Ren'Py - Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.25] [Vilelab]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Derek Lamperouge

V 0.19

It's a shame about this game, it has many beautiful characters, with good renderings, and they were ruined here.

The dev had it in hand to make a good story, but screwed it up by putting dark things on girls, even those who are innocent, and smearing them with it.
    Not to mention implanting others secondary paths , without even having developed the main one.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3727657

The renderings of this game are wonderful, it can be said that it is one of the top 10 games in rendering, the story of the game is very interesting, it is exciting, it is not just sex, it is one of those games that you are very eager to continue, the characters of the game are also very beautiful, the characters of the game are unlike many games. They are not repetitive! , and they are also very sexy, there are many tags in the game, which means that any pleasure can be achieved
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Laura2022

Quite heavy on the story, which isn't a minus, but the story isn't very interesting. The H-scenes are pretty good, and the characters are genuinely appealing.

As the game is still being developed, my review may change, all the best to the dev.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4175327

To start off, quite a few bugs that make advancement difficult. The AWFUL sandbox freeroam in this game is by far the worst I've ever seen. Very difficult to find the next event, find out where to go, etc.
    The renders are average, and that's about all the game has going for it.

It's been developing so sluggishly slow as well, 4 years going. Can't believe how slow development has been.

Plot is pretty thin, almost non existent.

It is nothing special. Far from being a good game even.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Fox0077

The game is developing very slowly, and before it showed great hopes. The graphics are on top now, but there is no plot as such. And plus a lot has not been completed in terms of blackmail, sleep, etc. In general, when the game starts to be properly dealt with, and big updates are released, then maybe I will change my mind.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

YepperCause

The content in this game is almost entirely nonconsensual, femdom, humiliation, pegging, etc., none of which is in any of the existing tags (and all of which I hate). It also has what might be the most obnoxious maneuvering I've ever seen in a free-roam style Ren'Py game. Average renders just don't make up for it.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Chris2606

Game attract with lewd Family action, then there are only side chicks fun incl. trans and gay stuff. pictures are good and thats it. storyline terrible. The game had a lot og potential, but lost it because of an incapable writer/dev. No fun for me, deleted from PC. Too frustating. :cautious:
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Vaibhav967

Worst game . Very poor game . When I play this game . I found there is a party scene at home where trevor ask Mc to talk Monique and put some good word about him but i have not found anything new yet . There is not much to play in this game . If you add something in the game then proper implement that thing in the game .
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Ass Fan

This is the rating for the game of me: 9.2

Pros:
    + Very easy to understand
    + Great renderings
    + Easy to play
    + long gameplay

Cons:
    - Anything

Conclusion:
    For a version it's very good, the MC's Aunt is very hot and beautiful, the cousins are also very sexy running around.
    Even though it was v0.20 the game was pretty long and I liked the Futa scene too.
    I hope the developer continues with the game, for a long time it's one of my favorites.

Let's see what the future holds here.

Recommendation:
    It's worth the download :cool: (y)
  10. 3.00 star(s)

aniki_math

This is a game I want to like, gave it a solid 8h and it's pretty much done...because I'm 100% blocked by bugs. The bugs are pretty atrocious at this stage making some portions of the game blocked.

While hints allows you to push some new contents in the game, you see that there's a literal copy/paste of the same bar/dance club.

The game doesn't have a ton diversity, a lot feels kind of rince and repeat.

It's in early stage, I'll probable wait a solid 4-5 updates until I play it again.

Here's my hope: Easier navigation interface. Fixes on the bugs and little more diversity for each girls. Choosing "hate" or some negative either make it less an issue.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

HydratedMan

Good Story, nothing too much just good
    Characters have unique personalities
    Renders and models are very nice
    Animation is very nice

Why some people hate the game? answer is down here

What could be a problem for some people is some more "hardcore" fetishes like old woman and traps that are "kinda" avoidable, you may need to do it to make money but you can just cheat money like I did lol fuck this shit.
    Another problem is the lack of "tracker?" YOU CAN'T ACTUALLY SEE ALL QUESTS AVAILABLE so you can get lost trynna find content and that's why most people hate the game, just keep in mind game is in development and didn't had that much updates, there's a good amount of content but there is A LOT missing, game WON'T TELL YOU if there's content left to explore or not, be aware.
    Also another thing that may make some people don't like the game is because it doesn't warn much the choice that makes you lose a girl or should I say "when the content ends", like Mindy and another character I forgot, basically Mindy has a choice on the train that you can see 2 scenes with her but you don't get a quest for her later and there's no way to know if you'll have more content with her at later updates. So If you see the 2 scenes = end of content, if you DON'T see scenes there's a quest and more content, so that's what happens, I don't know if it's supposed to still have more scene in that "path?" and there's no way to know since quest tracker doesn't show quest that aren't active
    The game is in dev so be aware.

Also game has (avoidable) ugly bastard lol.

I am giving good review because I am ignoring all other possible fetishes in-game I don't like, since it's not my thing why would I review it?
    I could give 3 stars because you can get really lost in-game with this quest mechanic but I am giving this game a chance since I think it's a very promising game, it's not much fair to judge and remove a star just for 1 mechanic FOR NOW as game is in early stage... for now.......

Also there is a lot of well-made (avoidable) blackmail scenes if you're into that thing. :sneaky:(y)
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Heri_Hashimoto

this game is good
    nice graphics, nice animation
    nice story
    Only the sex scene is less convoluted
    please make the best
    let others be happy
    I support you Vilelab,
    please make more scenes with Sarah and Monique
    i love this game.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

3VOL

It's good compared to most corruption-themed stuff out there.
    I do hate sandbox bc it shows the lack of ambition to make more content and is just wack gameplaywise, but in this one I've had no trouble with it so far.
    Another reason I rate it 3 is bc of the painfully slow release date - the game's been going on for 3 years.
    That said, it'd be interesting to look at the end product. Maybe in year 2030 or so.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

DarkDemon

I dont rate games a lot, but this one is just too terrible to not write about.
    The renders are good but thats about it.
    Hate the game play. Sandbox makes no sense because you are running like a headless chicken. There is no hint or quest log to help out with it.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

Golden Trump

The game went from good to okay to terrible. A lame story with all the characters being annoying as fck and pretty much hate MC .Sandbox is the biggest dump this game can have and ruins the mood to play. Well the dev surely got patrons so i guess there are people who still enjoy it but it surely ain't for me.
  16. 1.00 star(s)

Trash_Panda

I very rarely give 1 star reviews, i remember giving it to games that was hated by the community in general, well this game is still not as bad as them but still. This time im giving it because:

Story - Seen it thousands of times before
    Gameplay - Keeps changing and sandbox mode is just the worst, idk what is the point of doing sandbox with hints open.
    Characters - None of them are likeable, not a single bit...
    Setting - It could work if above was also working as well.
    Writing - Many writings doesnt make any sense.

Just stay away, plenty of better incest-summer games on the site.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

Nacht13

Usually I try to give games a chance when I see a plethora of poor reviews, cause a good amount of the time, surprisingly, the game is actually not bad at all and some times the game is great! Those types of games usually have hope of being really great in the future and just need more time in the oven, or the fact that game is incomplete and it just needs more content to flesh out current content.

But, this game.... HOLY FUCK... I wish I could get back the HOURS of time I lost in this game, in the vain hope there would be SOME pay off. YOU WILL FIND NONE HERE! TURN BACK NOW! Unless you plan on waiting for years to get it.

I was baited into this game because of the amazing quality renders, which they are, and the great looking models… But that's all there is... that's essentially it... the dialogue is forgettable, story is interesting but unexplored, and the characters, while good looking, are boring and bland. There is very little content otherwise, and if there was its gated behind specific actions you have to do and the time/day. Even then the payoff is NOT worth it for how much time you have to invest to get there.

This game has been out for 4 YEARS, FOUR! YEARS! This game has the same amount of content a game that's been out for 1 year already, if they are slow! I have grown to hate games that will show you maybe 5 main girls... but ALL the content is on 100 SIDE CHARACTERS or random side events. I honestly think going free roam/sandbox for this game specifically, it can work in others, was a mistake.

I get it Dev's ya want all the things in your game, but you only have so many resources or time! Stop spreading out the content! There is nothing wrong with being focused on a few characters in your game... I wasted so much time... Sorry if it sounds harsh, but the poor reviews are indeed accurate, and I normally don't bother reviewing unless I feel like the game has great potential, and just needs time or if its really good already. But this game is bad enough it got a rant out of me for the hours I can never get back...
  18. 1.00 star(s)

HrostFall

Its just straight up not good. None of the characters are likeable in any way and the sex scenes are extremely bland/lackluster. Unfortunately for this game the writing is just super poor and nothing progresses naturally.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Donald_Punch

Overall this is a very good game. It has a lot of sexy scenes and a lot of content overall. There is a wide variety of kinks and fetishes and has something for everyone. The submissive scenes are great. The renders are amazing and the women are hot.

I played this game the same time as Dreams of Desire and i remember getting confused between the two. i also remember this game being one of the first adult games i played.
  20. 1.00 star(s)

Candy Suxx

The game is getting worse with each update both story wise and gameplay. Sandbox in this game is shit and it becomes confusing to navigate. Instead of putting work on renders , if dev could have put some more work in story telling and gameplay designing ,it would have been a very good one.