RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
This is my page for my ongoing fan translation of Incubus Quest by Sweet Raspberry. I am not a Japanese speaker, so it is built on a machine translation of the game. Therefore, the translation is far from perfect, but it's legible and sensible. Please support the dev if you can. I'm sure a resourceful group such as yourselves can find links to the game if not.

Patch Info:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer's site:

Patch Download:

Last edited:

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
In case anyone was confused like me...this game isn't actually available to buy and download on DLsite like the usual JP games. You have to support the creator on CI-EN (JP patreon) and go to this post:

Once you've donated $5 you get access to the download link at the bottom of that article. 260 HCG is pretty big for a game I haven't heard of and is already "released". Looking forward to it being made available on DLsite but I don't know if that will happen. :unsure:

I appreciate the translation effort nonetheless.

jimreborn

Oct 12, 2019
I don't know why but i can't donate... is there some issue with the site? my card works well for everything else

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I don't know why but i can't donate... is there some issue with the site? my card works well for everything else
From what I understand, it is a common problem on some Japanese sites. Probably other places too tbh. Something to do with fraud protection. is a discussion on reddit about it if you want to peruse.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I had an idea. I am going to switch tracks, abandon 1.0 and move to 1.0+ because it is a more complete version. That being said, I was thinking that if anyone wanted to contribute to the translation, I could use the help.

My idea is this. If someone wanted to translate, say, their favorite enemy, I could create a "map" of sorts, telling them exactly which entries to to translate and helping them use the tool if need be. Then, they can send me their translation, and I can update the main translation with their contribution. This way, the overall translation gets done faster, and there is more variety in scenes, since I find myself using the same adjectives over and over again.

If anyone is interested, you can post here or pm me. If you want to do more than one character, awesome. Full credit will be given of course. And if no one wants to, that's cool too. I'll still finish what I started, it'll just take longer. Anyway, let me know if anyone is interested.

Reactions: Knightbanez

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
So DLsite has a page up for the game now:

Not sure if the demo download is the same as the 1.0 download I linked a few posts above but the demo is also 1gb size which is pretty big for a demo so it might be the same download as the $5 post.

Expected release date: Oct 2021 lmao

can someone give me a link to download the game please?
Click the link above and click "download demo" button which is a light purple color on the right side of the main picture.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
So DLsite has a page up for the game now:

Not sure if the demo download is the same as the 1.0 download I linked a few posts above but the demo is also 1gb size which is pretty big for a demo so it might be the same download as the $5 post.

Expected release date: Oct 2021 lmao

Click the link above and click "download demo" button which is a light purple color on the right side of the main picture.
I don't think that is the newest version. I'm not sure which one is available to the public, but even compressed the newest version is 1.23gb. That's 1.0+, which has the VAs in it.

His ETA, based on a translated version of his post, explains that the Oct. 2021 date is arbitrary and required by CI-EN. He expects a new update to come out sooner than that, but doesn't have any real estimate yet, so he just set one for a year later.

Reactions: Furnox

Overdon

Nov 12, 2018
I don't think that is the newest version. I'm not sure which one is available to the public, but even compressed the newest version is 1.23gb. That's 1.0+, which has the VAs in it.

His ETA, based on a translated version of his post, explains that the Oct. 2021 date is arbitrary and required by CI-EN. He expects a new update to come out sooner than that, but doesn't have any real estimate yet, so he just set one for a year later.
The 1.0+ version is exclusive if you support him on ci-en, but the new 1.0 demo still has some changes from the old 1.0 version.

Reactions: bahamut2195

Starkostoni

Aug 20, 2020
Does anyone else get this error?(demo by the way)
"The input is not a PNG file!"
I think it has to do with the images being in .rpgmvp , but I don't know what to do about it.
Is this an extraction error or everybody has to download something to extract these files?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Does anyone else get this error?(demo by the way)
"The input is not a PNG file!"
I think it has to do with the images being in .rpgmvp , but I don't know what to do about it.
Is this an extraction error or everybody has to download something to extract these files?
Almost positive it's from extracting and installing without having a Japanese locale

Doko56

Oct 18, 2018
I second that, finding links for 1.0+ is quite difficult considering just pasting the RJ code in the usual places doesn't work on Ci-En exclusive content

kaksois

Oct 29, 2018
I second that, finding links for 1.0+ is quite difficult considering just pasting the RJ code in the usual places doesn't work on Ci-En exclusive content
yeah found links for 1.0 but cant find the plus version. Can you link it up if you manage to find it?

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I looks like this game will get an official English translation. On a forum for lilith in nightmare the translator said:

Hello again,
this is most likely the final version. Drain events are ~99% done, weapons are all done, items are probably like 70-80%. (Some really rare are probably missing)

If anyone wants to finish this project, I'm willing to share the .trans file for Trans++. The main reason for not completing the last bits is that I got in touch with the author of Incubus Quest
(This is the thread I believe: ) and we pretty much decided to co-operate to release the game in English as well.

This however means, that I will NOT share English patches with anyone other than the author, for obvious reasons.

Sooo... you will not hear from me for a while, but I'll still be lurking around. Hope you guys enjoy this "final" version.

Reactions: Knightbanez

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I looks like this game will get an official English translation. On a forum for lilith in nightmare the translator said:

Hello again,
this is most likely the final version. Drain events are ~99% done, weapons are all done, items are probably like 70-80%. (Some really rare are probably missing)

If anyone wants to finish this project, I'm willing to share the .trans file for Trans++. The main reason for not completing the last bits is that I got in touch with the author of Incubus Quest
(This is the thread I believe: ) and we pretty much decided to co-operate to release the game in English as well.

This however means, that I will NOT share English patches with anyone other than the author, for obvious reasons.

Sooo... you will not hear from me for a while, but I'll still be lurking around. Hope you guys enjoy this "final" version.
Maybe, I'll believe it when I see it. In the meantime, I'm going to keep working on it.

Uros666

Nov 18, 2018
''uncaught the input is not a png file'' what can i do to fix it ? i just download the demo game from the site and it wont start