• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Hey ladies. My tumblr account got axed. Years ago this happened to me (had ~15k followers, really pissed me off to lose) it was I guess for content violations and so there was no getting it back, but someone told me recently there was an overzealous automated purge of spambots and real accounts got caught up in it, so I may get it back if that's why it was taken down.

In the meanwhile I think I will grab solutions people have posted in this forum and put them in my original post.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I've finished adding ending guide to my first post. If I missed a decent writeup in my compilation, plmk.

And in the meanwhile, maybe someone can advise me on what to use as a hub for my degenerate filth projects should Tumblr not re-instate my account?

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I've finished adding ending guide to my first post. If I missed a decent writeup in my compilation, plmk.

And in the meanwhile, maybe someone can advise me on what to use as a hub for my degenerate filth projects should Tumblr not re-instate my account?
Thats a hard question. Even today it seems hard to find places that are wholly accepting of adult content. A lot of the hosts can easily purge and sweep away anything at anytime for any reason.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
OK, I figured out ending 16. As far as I can make out, you must have raped at least one person other than Tony's daughter, and you can be either good or neutral to qualify.

As for the form hints should take in the future, I see three ways to go about this;
  1. Vague hints
  2. List the requirements
  3. Step-by-step instructions
1 works fine for some endings (22 is actually very simple; I can't believe it came out tops on the poll), 2 is really needed for some endings, and 3 shouldn't really be necessary for any of them. This is a pretty simple game after all.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
I have issues *not* getting some endings, I've been trying to get ending 17 for some tim but I either get shotgun wedding or the breeding bitch

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
Please bear with my english

i got some idea(stupid idea) where the protagonist go to the house of milf and sisters, he will try influence or mind control the husband to cheat and cancel their whatever they are doing, so he will call the husband and the girl at the motel video them then go to the milf to let her see the video then fucking scene while crying and confuse, her daughters will hear and see both the protagonist and milf and they got seduced by him. After a while the husband will go home looking at his family getting fucked by the protagonist after that the protagonist will exit like a badass then ending. The title is Get Cucked! where the husband watch while protagonist fucking his family and because he is religious and shit he still believe that his wife will still come back to him.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
So I finished the game and remembered the guide from the tumblr page had a section that said something like, "look in the code for garbage endings" or something(tumblr's down now so I can't check). So I got curious but wasn't sure how to do that, so I did what I know how to do, which is use Sugarcube in the console to try things out. I found this,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With 9 other unlockables set to false even though I had all the endings, so I assumed these were those secret garbage endings that was mentioned. With multiMom I thought of impregnating your own mother through the dystopia start, and I got this:
Then slept the rest of the game away only to get ending 10.

So my question is: Are they really endings or are they short paragraph easter eggs at the end of a scene like this one here?

Quick edit: I continued playing and when I slept I noticed this and thought that's a good subtle include:
Although the grammar is a little weird there.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes