Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
@Wape Seems like I missed one. All thats left is Chipped and Musky. I can't seem to get musky to trigger, I pay for the thugs but I dont get any choice to give them maria, just to leave her at the mansion.

As for Chipped, Ive tried a variety of things to get "brutalize smith" but I cant figure it out.

Here are some small text errors I found as well in the newest version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Wape

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
CHIPPED: If you have Faith wash the dishes and have brutality, there's an extra bit that nets you it.

MUSTY: Right now you only get the option to let the thugs carry her off if you decide to kill her from the start. I'll change this though, it is pretty obscure an option already.

Thanks for those finds, you're a good debugger.

How can I get this?
Find some cocaine and offer it to the right people.

aqwert00

Oct 26, 2018
CHIPPED: If you have Faith wash the dishes and have brutality, there's an extra bit that nets you it.

MUSTY: Right now you only get the option to let the thugs carry her off if you decide to kill her from the start. I'll change this though, it is pretty obscure an option already.

Thanks for those finds, you're a good debugger.

Find some cocaine and offer it to the right people.
I think that hypno with gang also leads to her going to the dungeon.

Reactions: Wape

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
@Zeph
tenor.gif

I didn't think anyone would do it. Certainly, you gotta be the first.

May I credit you in the About page for your debugging help? PM me to lmk how you want it written and what link I should use.

SaltNVinegarChipz

Jan 20, 2019
Which link did you use? I didn't upload the versions that are up there now, I believe a mod did. I just tried the Mega.nz version and it appears to work tho.
I downloaded the mega version, tried it in both chrome and firefox. I'm downloading the mediafire one atm.
Edit- Mediafire one works.

Grzmilu

Jun 23, 2018
Is there any way to buy girls from thugs using money ? Just have 2 girl credit :(
and is there any way to enslave whole smith family ?
Thanks

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
For the life of me, following the steps for the Slavemaster ending just gives me the Looking Forward to the Future ending. It's the only one I have yet to unlock, is there another way to obtain it other than what's written in the guide? I think it may be because I somehow can't hypnotize the babysitter in the last step, even when starting with the Mind Master.

Reactions: Zurrlock

Talys42

Dec 17, 2018
For the life of me, following the steps for the Slavemaster ending just gives me the Looking Forward to the Future ending. It's the only one I have yet to unlock, is there another way to obtain it other than what's written in the guide? I think it may be because I somehow can't hypnotize the babysitter in the last step, even when starting with the Mind Master.
With hypnos, you have to have a certain amount of seductions to get a proper level of hypno power to hypno specific people. I think the babysitter takes 5-6 seductions to hypno.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes