Pestku

Jan 20, 2018
Has anyone found out how to use hypnosion on Faith Smith? She is on the list of hypnos, but I didn't manage to do her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wape

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Hi all. I've moved the guide from the bottom first post to my website on blogspot, so the guide link is valid again (doesn't seem like I'll be getting my Tumblr accounts back).

Due to being sick, I haven't had sufficient time to do the patch I was planning to release today that would reduce the likelihood of winning redundant endings. Should have time tomorrow to get it done, if anyone would be interested in testing it please PM me.

Has anyone found out how to use hypnosion on Faith Smith? She is on the list of hypnos, but I didn't manage to do her.
It's a bug. It should be Prudence I think. It will be fixed in the next version.

Last edited:

pantera999

Oct 30, 2018
Who is the young mistress described in the guide? Also, how do you get the college girl? (not the one upstairs who are gangraped)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Who is the young mistress described in the guide? Also, how do you get the college girl? (not the one upstairs who are gangraped)
The young mistress is encountered along with the jealous wife. To get the college girl, you have to go upstairs at the frathouse without lockpicks.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I have posted the update for version 1.3.2. There is an issue with saved games not moving foward from pervious versions. I am seeking a workaround, but meanwhile I recommend using the name 'Ender' to cheat back the endings you earned in the last version. Sorry if this is annoying, subsequent versions should not have this issue.

Darzzy

May 29, 2017
anyone have cheats for this game?
In addition to the 'use a certain name' cheats, as with most sugarcube games you can enter SugarCube.State.variables into the console (for most browsers that's F12) and edit variables through the listing there. Good chance of breaking the endings if you change too many things, but you can also unlock endings with it (not sure what the point would be as you wont actually see the ending, but it will unlock the NG+ option).

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay, finally I got all the endings. This was a pretty wild ride I gotta say. :cool:

This game almost single-handedly revitalized my interest in these HTML games so thanks a lot @Wape and I can't wait to see more of your work!

Anyways even thought the subject matter is indeed "a bit questionable" I personally really like it in fiction and this one is really well done. I like all the little modifiers and alternate scenes you can get with your stats, but I do wish it had even more especially with the extreme ones. :giggle:
For example I couldn't find any special "events" for the motel girl even after messing with my choices. I know that she needs a minimum amount of hypno to get her pregnant, but that's just a few lines of change.
Similar for the girl in love and on a date which only changes if the guy dies or not by being evil.
Heck, the drunken lush doesn't seem to have anything at all if I think about it... :unsure:

No idea if the game'll still get extra content or only fixes from now so I'm not trying to be pushy, just putting my own thought out there. :)

Also real happy to hear that this new version has extra potential for Faith and that it'll prioritize non-unlocked endings. Getting Shotgun wedding almost ALL the time was kinda annoying... or funny when you think about a murderous vicious sexbeast getting forced into a marriage by an angry dad in some remote village. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrynn13 and Wape

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
In addition to the 'use a certain name' cheats, as with most sugarcube games you can enter SugarCube.State.variables into the console (for most browsers that's F12) and edit variables through the listing there. Good chance of breaking the endings if you change too many things, but you can also unlock endings with it (not sure what the point would be as you wont actually see the ending, but it will unlock the NG+ option).
I can’t find it

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
This game almost single-handedly revitalized my interest in these HTML games so thanks a lot @Wape and I can't wait to see more of your work!
That's pretty high praise. Thanks. I've said this a million times - though I'm not sure if I've said it here - Twine is insanely easy to start out with, it's equally or more fun making these games as it is playing them. I encourage everyone to give it a try.

Anyways even thought the subject matter is indeed "a bit questionable" I personally really like it in fiction and this one is really well done. I like all the little modifiers and alternate scenes you can get with your stats, but I do wish it had even more especially with the extreme ones. :giggle:
For example I couldn't find any special "events" for the motel girl even after messing with my choices. I know that she needs a minimum amount of hypno to get her pregnant, but that's just a few lines of change.
Similar for the girl in love and on a date which only changes if the guy dies or not by being evil.
Heck, the drunken lush doesn't seem to have anything at all if I think about it... :unsure:
I think future games I make will have actual 'stats' that are clearer to the player, and the games will somehow make it clear when an event is caused by a stat. I'll probably also explore the idea of evil being a double-edged sword.

As for Motel girl, iirc you need 5 or more seductions to hypno her, but I think you only need that if you do the interview, the interview clues her into the fact you're up to no good.

No idea if the game'll still get extra content or only fixes from now so I'm not trying to be pushy, just putting my own thought out there. :)

Also real happy to hear that this new version has extra potential for Faith and that it'll prioritize non-unlocked endings. Getting Shotgun wedding almost ALL the time was kinda annoying... or funny when you think about a murderous vicious sexbeast getting forced into a marriage by an angry dad in some remote village. :LOL:
Yeah, I think it was a bad decision to put in a scenario with potentially 6 girls in it in the middle of a game that mostly has 1-girl scenarios. I did this when there was no brothel or dungeon yet, as well. If I did it over again I would have made it a simpler 3-daughter scenario and done another scenario where you meet two friends at a night club or something.

I'm at the point where I want to save ideas for a new game, but I have had several ideas that would only work in this one. So, you'll see new content.

Reactions: anime66 and Gaboris

Firehaven

Aug 14, 2017
Just wanted to pop by to say I had a really good time with this game, it's hard to find well-written stuff in this vein of content and it really hit all my kinks. Keep it up and I'm excited to see what you do next man!

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
That's pretty high praise. Thanks.
Well it's a bit biased, but still. :)
There are just too few games that incorporate stuff I like. Mind control, "forced" stuff and especially body modification stuff like Breast Expansion(heck, if a game can implement that in a meaningful way I'd freaking loose my mind from joy). The few that actually have them are in that horrible "1 meaningful update every few months and then a silent hiatus after each one." cycle by now so even my unyielding patience have been worn down.

I've said this a million times - though I'm not sure if I've said it here - Twine is insanely easy to start out with, it's equally or more fun making these games as it is playing them. I encourage everyone to give it a try.
Oh yeah, Twine's pretty cool. I really like it even though the general consensus is that HTML games are lame and are just used to make cheap "books" with "stolen" art.
I already tried it out and with my webdevelopment background I'd probably have a good head start in it, but the problem is that my skills in writing and the arts are pretty "crap". Especially when the stuff I'd REALLY like to make would need more serious tech.

Iirc that's just how most people are when they try to create something for the first time so at least I'm no outlyer. :LOL:

As for Motel girl, iirc you need 5 or more seductions to hypno her, but I think you only need that if you do the interview, the interview clues her into the fact you're up to no good.
Yeah, something like that and it would've been cool to have actual hypno/force options as well, but then we'd need the same for the drunk, the lover, the dating one and the one in the bar so yeah it's a freaking slippery slope that would never end. :p

Yeah, I think it was a bad decision to put in a scenario with potentially 6 girls in it in the middle of a game that mostly has 1-girl scenarios. I did this when there was no brothel or dungeon yet, as well. If I did it over again I would have made it a simpler 3-daughter scenario and done another scenario where you meet two friends at a night club or something.
Oh NO! The 5 sisters+their mom is a high point in the whole thing! My only wish was that it had even more variety(I know how much it would complicate the whole thing and that's why it's just a wish ;) ) like be able to use hypno/force to influence the individual girls even more and actually get stuff like them helping you mess with the others. Or brainwash/kill the dad in the end to avoid repercussion/take the girls for yourself and so on. :sneaky:

I'm at the point where I want to save ideas for a new game, but I have had several ideas that would only work in this one. So, you'll see new content.
SWEET! Can't wait to see new stuff even if it's a new game!

Last edited:

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
I don´t play a lot of html games, but I have to say this is a great one.
I have a question though: Do you plan to add a female/futa protagonist option? I think that would be great

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes