Mod HTML Incubus City - Unofficial Enhanced Edition [v1.2.5] Final [CrimsonSamurai]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Vaused

Apr 15, 2022
So after the date with violet how do you progress from there onwards?

Last edited:

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
So after the date with violet how do you progress from there onwards?
After going on a date with Violet the option in the attached image appears and you have to go there to progress the story.
Pay attention to the fact that, to progress on the story you need to have the Midnight fence unlocked because you have to buy certain stuff from him.

gumpysmock

Oct 18, 2017
Hi ! Even after the date with violet, I don't see the the option about violet boss. I basically bought everything from the midnight fence too !

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Hi ! Even after the date with violet, I don't see the the option about violet boss. I basically bought everything from the midnight fence too !
That is strange, what game version are you playing? Since you’ve done the date with her the option should appear. Did you check 5 posts before yours for the image that shows where the option appears?

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
i am also using version 1.13, i also have no other options after date with violet
I’ve checked myself that version, and managed to discover why the option isn’t there. It’s a tiny error in the code. I’ve already talked with Wape and he will fix it on his next release. Meanwhile, in a few hours I will put here the html file I corrected so you guys can continue to enjoy the game. Also thank you for bringing that issue to me.

AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
I’ve checked myself that version, and managed to discover why the option isn’t there. It’s a tiny error in the code. I’ve already talked with Wape and he will fix it on his next release. Meanwhile, in a few hours I will put here the html file I corrected so you guys can continue to enjoy the game. Also thank you for bringing that issue to me.
Hey, i am on the newest version, what happened to marriage scene, where you seduce the mother of club girl.

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
did you change the daughters as well?
In my enhanced edition version I used some pictures and videos that I choose. But Wape in the official release used the ones he choose. I don’t think he used mine. So the ones you see on v1.13 might be diferent than my v1.25

AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
In my enhanced edition version I used some pictures and videos that I choose. But Wape in the official release used the ones he choose. I don’t think he used mine. So the ones you see on v1.13 might be diferent than my v1.25
is the one that is listed in your download link, your version?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote