2.70 star(s) 16 Votes

coldwater

Aug 6, 2017
Quest #4 – Blondie

Check Map and head North East
Enter Compound, wait, talk to blond woman

on this quest can someone explain me where is the blondie girl??

fidoslol

Aug 1, 2017
Can someone post a new link the gofile link works but when I try to download it says that the file is not there anymore.
Hopefully someone can help me :)

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
So it would be better to DL the 400 MB since its takes less space
as long as you're not expecting full resolution. for instance, the images might be in 4K resolution but the lite version dropped them to 1080p. that's the only difference. I haven't looked but for most people without extreme high resolution monitors and video cards, there supposedly is not much difference.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@Freki , 4K? You smoking something, bro?
that was to show what was meant by the lower res images. I said I didn't get the lower res verson so I do not know what has been done but that is essentially what they do to reduce the size.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Freki , I highly doubt the guy is changing the resolution. He's just compressing the PNG files. There's probably a little quality loss, but nothing as drastic as resolution change.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@Freki , I highly doubt the guy is changing the resolution. He's just compressing the PNG files. There's probably a little quality loss, but nothing as drastic as resolution change.
he has SAID that is what he is doing on other threads, why would he do something different here? changing the resolution of an image will reduce it's size markedly. but I've said what I've read from him and that's all I can say. changing from 4K to 2K or 1080 would not make much of a difference in quality that the average user would see. accept it or go looking at other threads where he has done this or just ask him. if i read his posts wrong then i'm wrong. choose what you wish to believe.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
as long as you're not expecting full resolution. for instance, the images might be in 4K resolution but the lite version dropped them to 1080p. that's the only difference. I haven't looked but for most people without extreme high resolution monitors and video cards, there supposedly is not much difference.
4K I'monly using a laptop with intel i5 with AMD Radeon so is 400 good enough with this without any compromise.

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
4K I'monly using a laptop with intel i5 with AMD Radeon so is 400 good enough with this without any compromise.
I don't know the original resolution, or what it was brought down too, but as you said it won't really matter so go for the light version. I was not saying that you would not like it or there was a visible difference :) was just trying to explain what was being done to make the lite version only.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Freki , your image res example is misplaced. Because the images for the game are not rendered in 4K, they are not even 1080. The original resolution is 1024x768. So any decrease would be visible on pretty much every monitor in existence.
Like I said, the guy did some image compression, decreasing the size by sacrificing some quality. But the renders are very bad to begin with, a little more grain is barely noticeable.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@Freki , your image res example is misplaced. Because the images for the game are not rendered in 4K, they are not even 1080. The original resolution is 1024x768. So any decrease would be visible on pretty much every monitor in existence.
Like I said, the guy did some image compression, decreasing the size by sacrificing some quality. But the renders are very bad to begin with, a little more grain is barely noticeable.
so you know more than I . good for you and great that you have all the answers and as such i will bow down to your superior knowledge of what is happening and what *I* have read in other threads that he has done. I am done with this here, you reply I will not see it.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Freki , chill, mate. I compared the two versions and gave the answer for the people asking.

Feraksu

Sep 1, 2017
Is there a way to get a torrent for this? Downloading through the link above will take hours

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes