Seeking incest Pregnancy

Hugel

Aug 30, 2017
ok, tried out pretty much all day. Can't get people pregnant though.
well... u do the breeding on 'tactical stage' while u do the battle on 'war stage'
the game itself is a bit similar to sengoku rance.

i myself manage to make more than 30 children tho.
and that is whether i breed the original char, or breed my daughter/s, or breed my granddaughter/s from original char or from my daughter, or command my son/s to breed their mother or their sibling, or command my........err, i dont know the relationship anymore.

and there u have it. incest+pregnancy

Feb 1, 2018
It's already been mentioned, but Lab Rats has GREAT art showing your pregnant sister and mother at the end if you can manage it (and it's not particularly difficult).

Reactions: HB38 and Hugel

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
The company has family impregnation but that's as far as it goes, the pregnancy never develops to term.
Know of any games where an incest pregnancy actually develops to term? I certainly don't (although I really wish there was)

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
In the epilogue to My Legacy... kinda... but no birth.
I guess thats true. Good game that was. Also recently discovered Adam and Gaia. This game actually has birth and then subsequent incest (should you want) I've only played a couple hours, but it seems really good in the continuity sense haha

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Know of any games where an incest pregnancy actually develops to term? I certainly don't (although I really wish there was)
Girl Life also known as ETO but has be translated from Russian to English by TFgamessite community and is a QSP game that lets you carry full term, if you choose the schoolgirl start you will start living with your parents and can build relationship and eventually seduce your step father and half brother. Although after birth really the only interaction you have with the children is playing with them and breast feeding. It's a very in depth life simulator and I would highly suggest it.

Reactions: hentai charley

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Girl Life also known as ETO but has be translated from Russian to English by TFgamessite community and is a QSP game that lets you carry full term, if you choose the schoolgirl start you will start living with your parents and can build relationship and eventually seduce your step father and half brother. Although after birth really the only interaction you have with the children is playing with them and breast feeding. It's a very in depth life simulator and I would highly suggest it.
I do play it!:cool: To be honest, I didn't count it because while you can develop to full term, like you said, there is no further interaction. It's really that part my question was focusing on. Although, granted, the way I said it is not even close to what I meant XD In fact, I'm working with Kevin and nutluck to incorporate that stuff into the game. Just having some problem with qgen atm...

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
I do play it!:cool: To be honest, I didn't count it because while you can develop to full term, like you said, there is no further interaction. It's really that part my question was focusing on. Although, granted, the way I said it is not even close to what I meant XD In fact, I'm working with Kevin and nutluck to incorporate that stuff into the game. Just having some problem with qgen atm...
Yeah there's a ton of content already been added to it and it just keeps getting better. Great game, just sucks that Kevin and others on the team don't plan on adding a relationship dynamic between svelta and kolka.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Unrelated question to the game but I was wanting to know what the rule is on posting games you didn't create if there is such a rule in place? Also do you need authors permission?