• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Incest games where you can have sex with someone since the beginning

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I'm looking for incest games where you can have sex with one or more person in the family since the beginning. The story can start after they already developed a sexual relationship or it can be the first thing to happen once you start the game.

It's not enough if someone wants to have sex at the very beginning of the game like in Milfy City where the mother already has a thing for his son, but I could use those recommendation too, just specify that they don't have sex from the beginning of the game.

Please, in both cases, specify what kind of incest is, like mom/son, brother/sister, cousins, etc. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I could use an "I don't know any games like that" if that's the case, in a doujin, something like the thing I'm asking could be a standard, but for some reason I never find a game with that kind of beginning, maybe because games usually tries to have an actual story at the start

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
i don't think i have ever come across a game like that except for maybe but that's only because it's a sequel and so the mc is already in sexual relationships with his family members. btw its in rpgm, i know some people get repelled by it
^_^'

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
i don't think i have ever come across a game like that except for maybe but that's only because it's a sequel and so the mc is already in sexual relationships with his family members. btw its in rpgm, i know some people get repelled by it
^_^'
Yep, I knew about Incest Story 2 but I never played it because I'm not really into RPGM and I didn't want to download 1,5GB for each game just to find out if I was wrong, so thank you, now I have a reason to at least try it, even if it wasn't what I was originally looking for

Reactions: u z i

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Yep, I knew about Incest Story 2 but I never played it because I'm not really into RPGM and I didn't want to download 1,5GB for each game just to find out if I was wrong, so thank you, now I have a reason to at least try it, even if it wasn't what I was originally looking for
play with the guide(if you dont like searching/guessing). also sex maybe comes after 1 or 2 ingame days. but you can do kinky stuff right from the start.

Reactions: Adabelitoo