• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hotzenplotz

May 15, 2018
Is his old Blog ( ) still accessible? I can't access it anymore because of that nasty age restriction thing from Google (the current owner of that platform).

The whole Tumblr folder/archive is a mess and most of the old comics/works pre-Alfie/2014 should be found there with a lot more variants. E.g. "Seven Deadly Sins" commission(s) with 24 variants for Greed and not just two. From his HF including the link to the blog post:

Reactions: Nunya_01

Nunya_01

Jan 23, 2023
Is his old Blog ( ) still accessible? I can't access it anymore because of that nasty age restriction thing from Google (the current owner of that platform).

The whole Tumblr folder/archive is a mess and most of the old comics/works pre-Alfie/2014 should be found there with a lot more variants. E.g. "Seven Deadly Sins" commission(s) with 24 variants for Greed and not just two. From his HF including the link to the blog post:
Yeah his blog is still accessible, regarding the Tumblr/archive that's just the name of the game with files that are "unnamed" it's possible to organise them yourself it's not to hard but yeah lots of WIPs of comics and shorts plus Alfie files too

Reactions: hotzenplotz

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
hiatus.jpg
InCase said:
Bad news everyone! Or at least bad news for Alfie fans. Right now, with the state that my hand is in, I can’t continue working on the comic. For now
Over the last week I’ve been using my drawing hand again and… It’s been a mixed bag. I don’t want to go into medical details… Because I don’t know what’s wrong with it. There’s more diagnosin/tests to come. I’ve been told by my doctor to keep using my hand as much as I am comfortable so I am doing just that.
Between my hand and wrist getting tense and tired very quickly and me having to change the way I grip the stylus [I’ve used a dogshit spider-like deathgrip for years], I am fairly limited in what I can do. Right now I simply don’t have the manual dexterity to ink, or stamina to draw comics.
That’s why, over the last week, I’ve been these in a , . That’s literally the only way I can create finished works right now. I do really like the end result, but it is born out of limitations I have right now.
Same reason why I won’t be doing any more animations anytime soon. Can’t handle using the mouse for the long periods of time.
I am getting a wrist/hand ultrasound on the 8th of april and then back to my Ortho for more diagnosin. Then probably some form of PT? Surgery? Who knows. We’ll see.
I won’t know for sure how’s the future looking before then. I am really frustrated to have to put Alfie on an indefinite hiatus this close to the end but I literally physically can’t finish it right now. Same with GrimLewd. Anything that involves inking is out of the question for now.
If I make a full recovery then this is just a small hiatus before I finish out Alfie… but I don’t? The comic is definitely getting finished, don’t worry about that. Even if I have to change the way it is drawn. We’ll see.
I hope you guys are having a good one, and I will keep you posted on the hand business.

BlazingBloo

Mar 23, 2024
Thanks for sharing this very unique style artist.

Does the archive "Archived untill Jun-2023:" get the whole work since its beginning or only the whole 2023 year until June?

Reactions: Nunya_01

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
I remember this guy from way back. Good stuff, great to see that he's still working and has turned out over a 1000(!!) pages of that Alfie comic. That's insanely impressive that he's managed to create several full comic books while also putting out more art. What a gigachad.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes