• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Inanimate TF

uselessBastard

Mar 2, 2020
Looking for games with inanimate transformations. I looked but didn't see any(I didn't look too hard though as that would require way too much effort lol)
I'm aware it would likely just be text based games and am fine with that.
Thank you for any answers!

purolover123456

Apr 19, 2023
You mean like an object TF? If it's that I have two:
1. Labyrinth of the forgotten goddess, you can find it here or in the creator's Patreon.

2. This pixiv game, 英訳版「MAN♡HUNT」、「マン♡ハント修正版」公開 | サクラサクヤ #pixiv , the password to download it requires a pass word that is in the description of the post, it's an endless game tho so don't expect character development or indepth things, just treat it like a concept game.

By the way idk if you consider skinsuit tf an inanimate tf but here is a pixiv post about it it's paid tho Enskevos - november update | Fokk3rs #pixiv

Afterthought: much like possession or skinsuit, object TF games are not very popular, I think it's because the concept is very hard to stretch into a proper game, like in object TF is "bam ,I got you now you are my thing" or possession "bam, I got you now I'm you" and so the target usually is unable to do anything, no fighting no nothing, the concept would be too little to make a long story about it and if you tried to force it then it ends up becoming cheap or not of enough quality.

Tl:dr: we should make more games about object TF and Possession, mind control and petrification are overrated :mad:

Reactions: uselessBastard

SirLoto

Dec 12, 2022
There is Adventure High by Changer
Play Things by Squishy
The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth by Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games
Odyssey of Gianna by Vhiel Kalominos

There are several in the interactive-touch category I don't remember the name of.
Abyss Diver Interactive by FloricSpacer- has very rare Inanimate TF
Labyrinth of the Forgotten Goddess by Andrew Gray

Hell's Perversions by InkSpider looks like it has inanimate TF, haven't checked it out.

Pandemonium, and others by pashaimeru - might be inanimate, may just be turned into golems and other animates.

SirLoto

Dec 12, 2022
Crossreferencing with TFGames yields these games marked object-transformation, many are marked abandoned on this site:
Game title on left, author on right
BMO TV relattic
Demon Gods 2ndSqueeze
Odyssey of Gianna Vhiel
Odyssey of Gianna: Venture Forth Vhiel
The Repurposing Center Jpmaggers
SlaveGirls Rising KavenBach
Summoned By Accident azulookami
Trap Quest aika
Tayla's Big Adventure Umbrelloid
Dominas of the Forsaken Planet nikociant
Haven’s Port NovusPeregrine