EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
file:///C:/Users/Mario/DownloaSorry. I couldn't send a message. I copied it and sent it to you where the images are missing. If you can help, blz. If not. Thank you anyway. Thanks.ds/imagefile:///C:/Users/Mario/Downloads/images/bchpick324.mp4s/bchpick324.mp4
You are asking youself for help? o_O

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Now that's another level
View attachment 3639943
The review so nice he posted it twice. I understand that some aspects of the game are not for everyone. Some people don't like the NTR aspects of it. Some people don't like its text-based storytelling. Some people don't like this or that. But clearly a lot of people do like it. It just sometimes seems that only the ones who don't like some element of the game review it and the review is about what they don't like. Or they don't even give it a fair shot and just review it prematurely.

My guess is that he gave it 20 minutes and decided he didn't like it----which is totally fine----but then realized that reviews have to address some material aspect of the game.

This one, for example, complains that "none of the sex scenes try to build up some tension" other than Brian. Really?! I am guessing he didn't get to the end of the Shaun path, which builds up a lot of tension in the gym, the groceries, the lunches, etc., before they get to the sex. The boss path hasn't even finished because it's still building the tension. That really only leaves the sex scenes between a married couple where the wife has explicitly told her husband she wants him to step it up in the bedroom. Why do they have to build tension? Or maybe it's the two dating app scenes? The whole point is to find someone to hook up with. Yet there's still dialog. Seems like he only found the lowest hanging fruit and decided that that was all there was.

I notice also that he didn't say which path he was playing. That too can play a role in what content appears, and when it appears. When the tip says, "it will happen automatic[al]ly," he must have expected it to happen immediately.

But, that's the nature of the beast, I guess. If I didn't want the games to be subject to public scrutiny, I wouldn't make them available to the public. It just gets a little bit frustrating at times when reviews are just full of misinformation or bad impressions by (1) people who decided they didn't like the game before they played it, or (2) people who barely gave the game a chance and left a review based on a first impression.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
The review so nice he posted it twice. I understand that some aspects of the game are not for everyone. Some people don't like the NTR aspects of it. Some people don't like its text-based storytelling. Some people don't like this or that. But clearly a lot of people do like it. It just sometimes seems that only the ones who don't like some element of the game review it and the review is about what they don't like. Or they don't even give it a fair shot and just review it prematurely.

My guess is that he gave it 20 minutes and decided he didn't like it----which is totally fine----but then realized that reviews have to address some material aspect of the game.

This one, for example, complains that "none of the sex scenes try to build up some tension" other than Brian. Really?! I am guessing he didn't get to the end of the Shaun path, which builds up a lot of tension in the gym, the groceries, the lunches, etc., before they get to the sex. The boss path hasn't even finished because it's still building the tension. That really only leaves the sex scenes between a married couple where the wife has explicitly told her husband she wants him to step it up in the bedroom. Why do they have to build tension? Or maybe it's the two dating app scenes? The whole point is to find someone to hook up with. Yet there's still dialog. Seems like he only found the lowest hanging fruit and decided that that was all there was.

I notice also that he didn't say which path he was playing. That too can play a role in what content appears, and when it appears. When the tip says, "it will happen automatic[al]ly," he must have expected it to happen immediately.

But, that's the nature of the beast, I guess. If I didn't want the games to be subject to public scrutiny, I wouldn't make them available to the public. It just gets a little bit frustrating at times when reviews are just full of misinformation or bad impressions by (1) people who decided they didn't like the game before they played it, or (2) people who barely gave the game a chance and left a review based on a first impression.
although i dont do the review thing (cause of the min word count) ya know how much i dig your games and even gave a few suggestions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017

This happens not because people don't like NTR, but because they don't like open marriages and cuckoldry. They choose to work things out with the wife and expect her to cheat. That takes FOREVER. And you need to treat her like shit if you want that to happen anyway, which...personally, I find hard to do. I honestly believe that the predominant male ntr role-play fantasy is playing a good guy that gets cheated on by either his whore of a wife OR by an innocent bride that got seduced and stolen.
Very few people connect with the open marriage lifestyle, because they see no point in the actual marriage. And having your dignity shat on the daily by being a cuck is very very niche.
The Shaun path builds up SOME tension but...how should I put it. Post preface is August 6th. I'm on the 19th of November and they're still at the lunch dates.
Perhaps if her growing interest in other men would actually affect her stats, it might speed up the story...
Either way, it's a process, and these complaints will die down as more content gets added and people will have more characters to interact with and things to do.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
What are you trying to say exactly?
I was surprised that his review got duplicated like that... Bc it's unfair bc it's affecting directly at the rating of the game. I didn't really read what he said in the review but since I personally got something like this in the game I am developing too then I found it curious

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
I was surprised that his review got duplicated like that... Bc it's unfair bc it's affecting directly at the rating of the game. I didn't really read what he said in the review but since I personally got something like this in the game I am developing too then I found it curious
That is perfectly understandable. I just hope the mods are on it and take down the extra as soon as possible.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
This happens not because people don't like NTR, but because they don't like open marriages and cuckoldry. They choose to work things out with the wife and expect her to cheat. That takes FOREVER. And you need to treat her like shit if you want that to happen anyway, which...personally, I find hard to do. I honestly believe that the predominant male ntr role-play fantasy is playing a good guy that gets cheated on by either his whore of a wife OR by an innocent bride that got seduced and stolen.
Very few people connect with the open marriage lifestyle, because they see no point in the actual marriage. And having your dignity shat on the daily by being a cuck is very very niche.
The Shaun path builds up SOME tension but...how should I put it. Post preface is August 6th. I'm on the 19th of November and they're still at the lunch dates.
Perhaps if her growing interest in other men would actually affect her stats, it might speed up the story...
Either way, it's a process, and these complaints will die down as more content gets added and people will have more characters to interact with and things to do.
I appreciate that perspective. I definitely can understand it.

I was using NTR in the broader F95zone sense, not the real definition. That said, the game has an open marriage option, a cuckold option, a swinger option, and a cheated-on option. But more importantly, if someone doesn't like the concept or focus of the game, then there is no way for them to be happy and review it fairly. This is my biggest issue with some of the ways in which players review certain games on this site. When the review is "they don't do the thing they do very well," then fine, that's fair. But when the review is "I hate the thing they do," what kinda shit is that? ;)

There are a few ways to affect the stats to instigate the cheating. And right now, the cheating is stats-based. But this is only because the Patreon polls that are directing development focus have not landed on the "husband cheating" path yet. Once that happens, I will be including the different way for her to start cheating, if she suspects or discovers that he is cheating. For now, though, the fastest way to lower Happiness is to never let her cum but let her get Aroused. The higher her Arousal is, the less Satisfied she will be, which lowers Happiness. Plus, on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and weekends, just play video games all day. This starts to lower Respect. And of course if you don't spend any time with her---don't talk to her, no movie in the evening, no flowers or lunch dates, etc.---her Love will go down. She will be open to cheating if her Happiness drops to 65. The Shaun progress on the Faithful route will only progress to a certain point until that happens.

But like I said, this is the fastest way. There are a lot of ways that you can still lower things while not going this far ("treating her like shit").

Just wanted to offer a few hints that might make this a bit better experience for you (and anyone else that is reading). I appreciate your understanding that "it's a process." I mean, it is still a 0.1-level release! :ROFLMAO:

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
I'm sorry but I really don't see the new content. Other than the black friend staying a week over I get nothing. Some random beach with no real impact on the game and the bar BJ and nothing else... Went through months of routine and nothing triggered. I even started from the beginning again.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I'm sorry but I really don't see the new content. Other than the black friend staying a week over I get nothing. Some random beach with no real impact on the game and the bar BJ and nothing else... Went through months of routine and nothing triggered. I even started from the beginning again.
ive gotten several new things trigger in this update (from a fresh start)

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
What do you see when you click on the "Just the Tip" option in the menu, as far as the husband goes?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
It should be the save from the last update.
So the saves wont work and you have to restart, with every update?
It all depends on the author of the game how he changed the old part of the content, more precisely their variables.
The main problem is to make the new variables work in the new update, if you do everything like I advise you to put the variables in a special pass of the engine. You will have to restart the game every time.

Reactions: Freedom9555
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes