• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
hey whats the different between open marriage and "fuck another dude" choices?
Open marriage means both can fuck around, the other one is only the wife can fuck around (hotwife/cuckold). This is explained in the conversation they have after you choose either choice.

In terms of content, there currently isn't any difference, except that if the husband fools around with another girl, it's considered cheating. This doesn't have any repercussions yet.

Reactions: ayylmao1313

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Hi all,

Who is to kind to explain me in nutshell how this game gameplay operate?

I have been doing same action every day (wake up - going to work (remote or work place) going back at home sleep, neglecting the wife. But nothing really happen, no real progression.

I feel like an hamster on a wheel.

Is there any different way to play the game?

I just want to ignore the bitch and hopefully see her get fucked by everybody...
But so far... It is just a tedious repetitive gameplay
Not sure if it's changed of if I'm remembering wrong. But I was grinding till NOV this time on the cheating path before she finally got a Fuckr account & guy from gym still hasn't progressed past working out with her. The Fuckr at least used to come a lot faster, though the gym guy was drawn out too long previously too.

I noticed that now the wife has to be at 0 to have Fuckr pop. I don't think it used to have to be that low. As soon as she hit 0 for satisfaction, she finally signed up for Fuckr the next day this time. So I guess keep her horny and unsatisfied?

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Not sure if it's changed of if I'm remembering wrong. But I was grinding till NOV this time on the cheating path before she finally got a Fuckr account & guy from gym still hasn't progressed past working out with her. The Fuckr at least used to come a lot faster, though the gym guy was drawn out too long previously too.

I noticed that now the wife has to be at 0 to have Fuckr pop. I don't think it used to have to be that low. As soon as she hit 0 for satisfaction, she finally signed up for Fuckr the next day this time. So I guess keep her horny and unsatisfied?
When you say "cheating path," I assume you mean that you are choosing to work things out with her when you have the conversation about the relationship. This means you have to trigger the cheating before FuckR starts. It happens a lot faster if you are not on this path.

Cheating isn't triggered based strictly on Satisfaction, it's based on Happiness (reaching 65). So if your Love and Respect are kept high, Satisfaction has to go lower, but if they are lower, it doesn't have to be so low. Happiness is the average of the three stats. I mentioned in another post last weeks a bunch of ways to get those stats lower with less grinding.

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
When you say "cheating path," I assume you mean that you are choosing to work things out with her when you have the conversation about the relationship. This means you have to trigger the cheating before FuckR starts. It happens a lot faster if you are not on this path.

Cheating isn't triggered based strictly on Satisfaction, it's based on Happiness (reaching 65). So if your Love and Respect are kept high, Satisfaction has to go lower, but if they are lower, it doesn't have to be so low. Happiness is the average of the three stats. I mentioned in another post last weeks a bunch of ways to get those stats lower with less grinding.
I see. I wanted to keep love and respect high for the story scenario (good marriage everywhere but the bedroom). I agree on insta-slut not being believable either, the way it's often used in these games. But there's also consideration of what's gone on off-screen prior to the start of the game. Clearly she hasn't been sexually satisfied for a while and day-1 of the game she gives in essence a sexual ultimatum. I could still see her reasonably cheating sooner even if everything else is good in the marriage, i.e. before satisfaction drops to the basically point-of-no-return 0.

Last edited:
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
There's the boss line, but it takes forever on the stock settings - as it relies on her both text messages and Beth work-togethers, both of which are chance based, that dice roll only occuring on MWF. (To S&D, I would strongly suggest playtesting this segment yourself in the current implementation, i imagine you'd be surprised at how sluggish it feels)

I had no intention of waiting, so I removed the variability, otherwise it can take in-game weeks and weeks.

I genuinely liked the beach trip, the game needs more stuff like that to make it feel like a couples-relationship-centric game and not only a "bang 5 black guys behind husbands back" kind of game.

Same with the exhibitionist event segments after work with the wife - hopefully in the future these will branch out depending on existing stats.
How did you remove it? Trying to get beth stuff but the grind is real.

vimto

Jan 15, 2018
I think the whole section with Brian is completely broken on the cheating path. Nothing happens besides the lowering of happiness (which I think contributes to the cheating path), but then when you do the drinking game and strip poker the story starts saying they've fucked in the living room (even though they didn't, it was just flirting). I tried it again on a new save just from the husband's perspective, but this time the wife is saying "I know you wanted me to find other men so I fucked Brian" I was like Uh no I didn't wtf. You must have some weird tally with your variables declaring game states at the wrong time, I'd look into that.

Also, as a quality of life thing, I'd find a way to speed up the happiness loss, add more interesting events or at the very least skip days, because grinding away as the husband is incredibly boring.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I think the whole section with Brian is completely broken on the cheating path. Nothing happens besides the lowering of happiness (which I think contributes to the cheating path), but then when you do the drinking game and strip poker the story starts saying they've fucked in the living room (even though they didn't, it was just flirting). I tried it again on a new save just from the husband's perspective, but this time the wife is saying "I know you wanted me to find other men so I fucked Brian" I was like Uh no I didn't wtf. You must have some weird tally with your variables declaring game states at the wrong time, I'd look into that.

Also, as a quality of life thing, I'd find a way to speed up the happiness loss, add more interesting events or at the very least skip days, because grinding away as the husband is incredibly boring.
Thanks for the feedback.

I will look into the text there. Obviously you didn't fuck Brian if you are on the monogamous path (which is where the cheating could happen). It shouldn't be saying you did.

Continuing to add more events to break up the grinding is the main focus of development at this point.

Reactions: GamerDaddy
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes