• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py In the Shadow of the Versipellis [Alpha Demo 0.1.2.1 P1] [Moose Shadow/Civis-Rasa]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

circuit

May 17, 2017
night be a nitpick but why do the pig girl and donkey girl lose fingers and their nails in their furry forms looks even more weird on the pig girl because theres no fur

Reactions: kagekami42

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
InTheShadowOfTheVersipellis-0.1.2Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
"Hm... Furries pay so much for any scrap of content, lets make a game in that style"
"Good idea, what animals would be sexiest?"
"Pigs and donkeys"
"Wait... No."
"TOO LATE LETS RUN IT"

N3wb_4_l1f3

Mar 30, 2018
night be a nitpick but why do the pig girl and donkey girl lose fingers and their nails in their furry forms looks even more weird on the pig girl because theres no fur
Google "Pig foot attached to pig" (You'll get a whole bunch of amputated pig's feet otherwise, because people eat them). Pigs have a cloven hoof with two big toes in front and two little "toes" behind.
Donkeys have non-cloven hooves, so only doing 4 in animal form is likely more of a personal choice of the dev, possibly to make the pig stand out less.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I'm liking pig girl (blame CyanCapsule for that one - nevermind, blame me, I'm a degenerate). Good luck to you, looking forward to more.

Reactions: Raum001

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
"Hm... Furries pay so much for any scrap of content, lets make a game in that style"
"Good idea, what animals would be sexiest?"
"Pigs and donkeys"
"Wait... No."
"TOO LATE LETS RUN IT"
Of all the random niches they do seem to have the most disposable income.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
So, if I look at the banner I can see that every woman in this game is some kind of half
  • Half bat
  • Half pig
  • Half asian

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Of all the random niches they do seem to have the most disposable income.
they also DO NOT care about quality
you can give them the rough idea or crayon drawings on a napkin and they pay $300 for it

I wish they would hold their fetishes to higher standards

Not that this is poorly drawn, moreso that pigs and donkeys are gross

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote