VN - Others - Completed - In the House of Despicable Family [Pin-Point]

1. 5.00 star(s)

whateveryousayyo

This is the core of what NTR is as a genre. You have one chance to make a choice in this VN.

"Stay in the house with your stepdad and brother with your girlfriend and be a leech on their finances."

or

"Leave the house and get a job so you can get a place with your girlfriend."

And if you pick the second one, the game just ends. This is NTR at its core. NTR is only worthwhile if the person getting cucked is too indecisive or weak to do what needs to be done. They're an asshole in some capacity.

5/5 NTR game
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Grimmzzz1

This and "Tsuma Netori" are two of the Best MIND BREAK & CORRUPTION VN on this website. The Level of Corruption that takes place on this one is just 11/10 quality stuff. My only little complaint would be that this VN isn't properly translated on the menu and choice part, other than that exceptionally fantastic NTR Game.

I am not into NTR games mainly because I hate the entire concept of Cuckolding, but this Game has multiple perspectives and is mainly Focused on the Corruption, no Cuckolding as such besides twice at the End, and at that point She is completely broken and doesn't give two shits about the MC, infact she kicks him out which is rather funny. Personally for me this was a Absolute banger of a VN, because I remember watching this VN in Hentai form ( it had like 2 episodes) back when I was a teenager, so the Nostalgia factor was pretty high while I was reading this VN.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Drunpa

A very good game. Takeda art is amazing as usual. It doesn't have animations but the art is so good that makes up for it! A bit sad about the lack of some sounds during the sex scenes but the game is a must play for netorare fans.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Talilover

Honestly just a classic of the genre, though that also means it's pretty bog standard nowadays. You have two choices, one at the beginning that just cuts the game before any scenes happen and one at the end for deciding if the brother gets in on the action/ cucking becomes blatant, and the rest you can speed read through.

The reason for the start of cucking makes absolutely no sense and the girl succumbs to dick pretty fast (like I said, pretty bog standard) but the art that goes along is really well made and there's a variety of fun scenes.

If you like the genre definitely check this (or the hentai vids based off it) out, like I said you can just speed through the entire thing in like 3 minutes if you just want a quick goon.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Pretty good for it's genre. The story, the dialogs, the art and scenes are all great quality, but was lacking a bit in translation (some parts are not done) and bugs encountering, hence had to give average rating. If those would have been addressed it would be good game. What keeps it from being excellent - the phase... The intro is slow and welcoming, then we shift into 5th gear and on 2nd encounter have full on sex all night given that we are still in school and not experienced... That bit was way too quick in my mind, should have been broken down and gradually corrupting.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Ito6140

There is a good amount of buildup for the main characters in the beginning. Enough so that their actions make sense for each of them (kinda).

FMC is a bit too keen on corruption, she basically acts like a whore already from day 1 of the assault. Wished there were more milder scenes before that, with her resistance slowly losing.

There is a lack of choices in this game. You are only offered a handful that locks you into an ending. There are points where the dialogue is calling for another choice popup, but the choice is made by the characters instead.

The translated dialogues are well-readable but there are some scenes with bad writing. The game is also buggy with screen freezes (every time the game is about to play a door-knock sound).

Sex scenes are ok. The scenes are long and elaborate like the kissing and bj scenes. You must like NTR to enjoy these as the FMC's boyfriend and her cheating on him are constantly brought up. I wish there was more movement in the penetration scenes though.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

SofieSoBad

I wanted what was promised and I got it.
    Shy plump girl turns cucking slut.
    Acceptable length, good ahegao, great corruption, great writing, great voice acting.
    What other games try to achieve and fail miserably, this game gets just right.
    Definitely worth a lot of faps!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Terror6666

Absolute classic NTR game. I have seen all the cg's of the game previously. It was good to see the og and actually get the narrative of the story. If you like NTR this game is for you. If you do not like NTR stay clear of this title.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

skeppy

Old but gold its the most classic ntr there is even made hentai from this game all i can say is its classic opening the game was a little bit of a pain but thats all i will be keeping an eye on all pin-point games wish more of them got translated
  10. 5.00 star(s)

fantasykelvin

One of the top 5 NTR visual novel out there that is translated. if your into NTR, this is a must play

Art : 5/5 takeda hiromitsu is one of the best NTR artist out there. i'm sure u know him if u read his hentai manga before.

Story : excellent NTR story, where the main female character is trained slowly. the build up is slow, but it only sweeten the fall.

voice: 5/5 as long its voice, it makes the Visual novel much better

i love the humiliation in this game
    i love the inner voice of the female character, struggling to surcome the corruption.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 492881

Graphics: 5/5 Very good graphics, actually a few of the best!
    Story: 5/5 For what it's worth, it respects it's genre, it's a little cliche but if you're a fan of the genre then it's good!
    Music: 5/5 I just wanted to rate it 4/5 but I actually think it's really good, it has some bad parts but the music really goes well with what's happening.
    Voice acting:4/5 IT's not bad, could be better, but I think MOST of it is voiced ( if not all ) which is amazing!
    Linearity: 1/5 It is extremly linear barely any choices you make matter (just very few and they don't...really matter, spoilers ahead: if you run with her it's game over no content, if you choose the father only then you have a few extra scenes with him vice versa, it's more of a story telling, which I dont like at all, but the game at its core is worth 5/5 so there you go.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Nerro

The story was depressing. I realized from this game i'm not into NTR but I think humiliation is cool.

The art is splendid. Voice acting is great. The music is a bit too dramatic and not very sexy, I suppose it is because it appeals to the agony of Arata and Koharu.

I freaking loved Fallen Wife by Lilith and the themes are very much the same, you just play as the lover/rapist rather than the cheater/victim. There are very similar scenes, the POV is just reversed. I think I would have loved this game if you just played from the father/brother's perspective.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

desmosome

NTR lovers, dont pass this up. This is a simple VN with minimal branching. The translation has some typos and type setting errors but otherwise done very well. The CGs are wonderfully done. There are no animations but enough face and slight variations to not become stale. The voice acting is superb. If there is one thing japan does right in adult games, its their voice acting. They just make it sound so lewd with grapefruit blowjob sounds and howling and shit.

The story probably doesnt need much explanation. Cute, warm, caring girlfriend gets stolen by the guys dad/brother. The script is super hot and sexy. Immorality is the name of the game. She becomes a cheating, despicable whore. This game is my current backup fap game. When im playing some other adult game and just getting blue balled or not reaching enough stimulation, I play this one and can cum very reliably. I probably came like 6 times from this game and I havn't even reached the end yet.

This game is like 90% from the POV of the girl, and 10% from the male protagonist. It never really makes you feel invested in the guy at all. If you are a person that can't stand hard NTR where your main PC("you") is getting cucked, but can enjoy cheating stories or third person NTR, the game might work for you.