HTML - Onhold - In Her Own Hands [v0.7.0] [Surprise & Delight Media]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Warden97

I like the narrative and the world. The having to change clothes can be time consuming and add a bit of grind, but a game I enjoy playing. Can be a bit grindy at times, but the choice of gifs add well to the story. I look forward to each new version and that's a plus.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Zedire

This game shows a lot of promise so far, especially as it's created by someone who clearly knows how to write well.

The writing in general is quality, and character/'special' scenes are quite immersive and fun (especially ones in which both your roommates are present ;)). I find myself actually wanting to hang out with characters and really get to know them, rather then just mindlessly sleeping with them.

However, besides these scenes, the game is still in very early development and so still quite grind-y and empty in terms of what you can actually do in 'everyday life'. You find yourself mainly working and waiting for the next character scene to pop up.

And that's the thing - I think the general rating of this game right now reflects the fact that the game was probably released too early. It's not a matter of lack of quality, but lack of quantity (in content).

I'll be keeping an eye on the project, and hope to have a reason to increase my rating in future! :)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

naurd

Really solid start. The game follows a female MC who moves in with two guys after getting cheated on by her boyfriend. You can romance the roommates and also meet other interests around the city. You also have to work, pay rent, and eventually pay back your parents for a loan they gave you. There isn't a tremendous amount of content so far, but what is there is very well done and believable. This isn't a story of some girl that becomes a mega slut overnight, but a very believable coming of age story where a girl embraces new found freedom.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2380185

Another Lesbian game with only one lesbian path that I could never find but plenty of straight paths. Overall this game is not worth the time or trouble from all the bugs to the lack of choices to the lack of content. If your looking for a straight game give this one sometime for Devs to work out the kinks if you are looking for a Lesbian game keep looking.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

whotheff

It is pretty grindy. Also, some options are hidden unless you match some condition. Example: if you have less than $50, you cannot see items which cost $50 or more. The good stuff: nice writing, easy to use GUI, very nice pics and gifs.

What can be improved: more locations, more stuff to do, less grinding, simpler navigation (going to sleep takes 4 clicks!). Also several "continue" screens can be removed as this is additional click with no real purpouse.
    Additional findable locations, fetishes, etc.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Rorschachink

The other reviews are overly harsh on this game. It is still early and I find it a refreshing game compared to all the others. To have female character who is charge of their sexuality brings an autonomy to the player and character.

I would wish for more erotic content at the beginning, especially lesbian but that is my personal desires. With these twine games you got give a hook and pace of erotic material to keep people going.

I hope to see this project completed.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Ceesko

Horrible game with extremely boring and generic themes. Writing is extremely subpar and just makes you fall asleep and lose your boner. GIFs used are not that interesting and are pretty terrible. Game is still in early development stages but you can tell from now it will be quite boring,
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Kourosh

I gave 2 stars because of the potential. let's talk about the content, Umm there is not any ! Don't be tricked by the size of the game like i was. there is nothing to do, all you get is about 10-15 GIFs. i think the game has potential (in it's own category) but right now there's just about it, you can spend a long time doing things that don'e even matter yet (like building relationships, working out etc) and it will be a huge waste of time.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

The 1★ Dude

Review for v0.1.0

Not worth so far.

Bad things:
    - non existent content
    - not really a dating sim so far (her boyfriend cheated on her and she had no time to mourn about it. Just found another guys to live with as roommate)
    - second day: hey lets drink some alcohol > result in a blowjob with drinking the cum -.- (yes, every virgin girl which never had sex or gave oral sex likes to give a blowjob to a complete stranger and drink his cum -.- )
    - You cannot save your outfit so every day you must pick what to wear (thats consuming a lot of time because you need to pick, top/botton/bra/panty/shoes EVERYDAY and if you want to do yoga, undress all and pick again o_O)

Good things:
    - you must wash clothes after wearing them a period of time

Summary: NOT a dating sim and as I thought its just another story about a cum slut which wait for a legal age to throw away her virginity and fuck the first best guy.