Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
bc5e20cef45f840628dfe35f0219f000[1].png

Overview:

Yet another game. This time it is 3d-adventure, pretending to be an oldschool (inventory, dialogues, active zones). 4 endings, 5 ways to achieve them. Each ending gives one art (like the picture in the tent). Camera is little quirky. Press and hold right mouse button to rotate camera, left-click to walk. Right click to switch possible interactions (look, talk, use). 6 episodes are planned, this is the first one. Try to have sex with a hippie-girl at rock-fest in sixties. About 10-20 minutes of gameplay, probably. Unfapable.
Thread Updated: 11-09-2017
Release Date: 11-09-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship:No
Version:1.0
Language: English - Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Note:
For switching from Russian to English check developer note.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

2b012fdde33f6ce0eb030ef5ec367cb6[1].jpg 8b018230757e8e8707974d1602bb53bb[1].jpg 2j00EM4llIf_F8AjS8B59cioMzeBNxXOj28H2KKjaiLLPMos0FjcHbRj8M7nX97F[1].png

Last edited by a moderator:

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
@samvega could you please make english the main language i'ts hard to find the options when you don't read russian... :)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The download still started me in Russian, the camera is way too damn sensitive and I didn't see an invert camera controls for up and down.

Think there was a bug, after hippie dude ran off, can't click on cop, booze or file, when I do the character just circles the cop forever.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Tell us how you really feel.

Mar 22, 2017
The download still started me in Russian, the camera is way too damn sensitive and I didn't see an invert camera controls for up and down.

Think there was a bug, after hippie dude ran off, can't click on cop, booze or file, when I do the character just circles the cop forever.
Just donwloaded, started in English.
As for camera - welp, that's the best Adventure Creator can offer. I'll look into different cameras.

For cop - try talking to him again? Didn't encounter this bug before

Last edited by a moderator:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Just donwloaded, started in English.
As for camera - welp, that's the best Adventure Creator can offer. I'll look into different cameras.

For cop - try talking to him again? Didn't encounter this bug before
Maybe it was a left over from the original trial where it was Russian? Because I got the E version and it was Russian still.

For the cop, I couldn't do gear click on him for action, or speech bubble for talking, or give him an item, nor could I gear click on the booze, or file, all of these actions had my character walk into the cop constantly, and slowly circle him doing that. I didn't make a save, so can't send it to you, and when I open the game again I assume it will be fixed. Just figured you should know the bug.

Mar 22, 2017
HCG anyone?
?...

Maybe it was a left over from the original trial where it was Russian? Because I got the E version and it was Russian still.
That's rather weird.
For the cop, I couldn't do gear click on him for action, or speech bubble for talking, or give him an item, nor could I gear click on the booze, or file, all of these actions had my character walk into the cop constantly, and slowly circle him doing that. I didn't make a save, so can't send it to you, and when I open the game again I assume it will be fixed. Just figured you should know the bug.
Thank you, I'll try to replicate this bug.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Talk to cop without bandana. He will take donut, and in dialog you can recieve items from car hood.
I was posting on how I came to a bug, where I could not talk or do anything with the cop, and was giving the dev details on how it happened so they could replicate. Thanks for trying to help though.