KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Android port for this game (with WT hints and my usual additional game settings like textbox/textsize/named saves etc)
Info: tried to fix the MC naming bug

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated settings Mod v0.2 (~120MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If needed here also the Mod only download for PC (~1MB)

InControl_01.jpg InControl_02.jpg InControl_03.jpg

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I realize people are probably going to boo me for this, but some things:

Firstly the game is pretty. Aside some character quirks (which is opinion based, so its nothing to concern over), you've made it quite nice. Also the story...is a little messy, but its going some place which is good. I do think there is some weird shifts in the MC's thoughts and how some of the conversations play out, but those are nitpicks rather than anything major.

Next, there is a lot of animation...I'd argue maybe too much. I think it's good and it does set your game to show a certain caliber in quality, but some of your more mundane animations and voices/lines show you want to have that in a high standard. My biggest concern is your game isn't very long (its only .2 after all), but its over a gig and 1/2. I feel like before you even get 1/3rd of your game done/story told, you're going to wind up with a 30-50 gb game, which is massive for a ren'py game. I am just thinking maybe be cautious of the animation sizes going forward, not that you need stop them completely, but at the end of the day, space is a big factor to some people on whether they will play a game or not.

Other than that...I don't have much else to say, it seems like you have different routes for different kinds of players which I think will create headaches down the line as supports/players get more vocal about trying to encourage you to take a direction or focus somewhere. I wish you well with that, I know some devs get a bit overwhelmed but ultimately I think its important the dev stays true to their vision of things. And that holds true to your animations if you want to keep putting that many in, I just wonder about the size as you start getting further and further in the development.

klamstrakur

Game Developer
May 19, 2022
Also the story...is a little messy, but its going some place which is good.
Yeah, I understand that. I'm not satisfied with the character development and story progression in this update either. I intended for this update to push the story forward and reach some conclusions, but the execution felt lacking. I struggled to piece everything together and decide on the direction for the story. So, I made the tough decision to cut some content, take a break, and rework it in the next version. Now, I'm doing my best to deliver a more cohesive story in the upcoming update.

I am just thinking maybe be cautious of the animation sizes going forward, not that you need stop them completely, but at the end of the day, space is a big factor to some people on whether they will play a game or not.
Thanks for the advice. I'll try to do something about it.

Other than that...I don't have much else to say, it seems like you have different routes for different kinds of players which I think will create headaches down the line as supports/players get more vocal about trying to encourage you to take a direction or focus somewhere. I wish you well with that, I know some devs get a bit overwhelmed but ultimately I think its important the dev stays true to their vision of things. And that holds true to your animations if you want to keep putting that many in, I just wonder about the size as you start getting further and further in the development.
Thank you. I understand it can be challenging to manage different routes and player expectations, but I'm committed to creating a game that I would enjoy playing. I believe that when you create something with passion and dedication, it has a better chance of turning out well in the end. Thanks again for your feedback. <3

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
and its new with the sissy path , is always in HTML games and focused games its freash of air having sissy path in game where you can have normal relationship with girls , plus for second time please don't make it with the dad ....

Reactions: klamstrakur

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Unless I'm reading the dev's intent incorrectly, even if that's an option, it won't be the only way forward. Guess we'll find out in the future, haha.

Reactions: klamstrakur

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Not sure how all the choices shape the outcome of the story. Do we need a walkthrough or are there only one sub and one dom route?

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
Really good to see this game updated.The story and characters are really good. The animation is excellent even viewed on the compressed version..which is much smaller. Saw in the post above the Dev may cut some content to flesh out the story more..Please don't cut out any of Jane's scenes! Only problem I have with this version is every.. time.. I reload a save my character's name changes back to "MC"...I started over again and this continues to happen.When game closes it resets to MC..May have to download the walkthru mod just for the ability to rename my character any time I load save. Please don't give up on this game it has so much potential for the great story and kinks it has to offer.

klamstrakur

Game Developer
May 19, 2022
Really good to see this game updated.The story and characters are really good. The animation is excellent even viewed on the compressed version..which is much smaller. Saw in the post above the Dev may cut some content to flesh out the story more..Please don't cut out any of Jane's scenes!
Thank you for your feedback. The next update will feature an event with Jane, so no worries there.
Only problem I have with this version is every.. time.. I reload a save my character's name changes back to "MC"
I’ll fix that issue in the next update.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes