FayePlays

Aug 9, 2022
What was there was pretty good, would like to play more! Only hope that earlier choices don't lock you out of later progression.

Just because I didn't want to immediately start stealing my hosts' underwear, doesn't mean I'd completely rule out trying them on at some point!

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Android port for this game (with WT hints and my usual additional game settings like textbox/textsize/named saves etc)
Info: tried to fix the MC naming bug

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated settings Mod v0.2 (~120MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If needed here also the Mod only download for PC (~1MB)
Pixeldrain

View attachment 3650678 View attachment 3650679 View attachment 3650680
Thanks for this mod. However, the Quick Menu lacks a small line of code.

In "Z_KoGa3Screens.rpy" file, line 150: variant ("small", "medium", "large")

Screenshot_20240531_035923_Code Editor.png

No incident on PC or other settings, but without this line of code, Quick Menu customization won't work on touch screens. If you are concerned by this oversight, you can add the line of code yourself (see screenshot) or download the attached corrected file.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for this mod. However, the Quick Menu lacks a small line of code.

In "Z_KoGa3Screens.rpy" file, line 150: variant ("small", "medium", "large")

No incident on PC or other settings, but without this line of code, Quick Menu customization won't work on touch screens. If you are concerned by this oversight, you can add the line of code yourself (see screenshot) or download the attached corrected file.
Thanks for the info. Since I adapt the game's "screens.rpy" for other things in my port anyway I simply remove/comment out the phone/touch part at the end there so far. But I will add your line in the future in my qm code so it works even without these additional changes, thanks for that.

Reactions: Mist.
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes