jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
devblog.png

Hey everyone,
TLDR: Don't worry guys, update being worked on really hard, it will be done soon.

I know it's been a while since you've heard from me. The thing is, I've been struck with a very terrible disease, suffering both mentally and physically...

I've been hit with a Creator on Patreon curse.
Ok, jokes aside, I had originally aimed to have the update ready by the first half of March, but as you're reading this, you understand that I've failed. The first reason is that I've really been struggling with my health, which has slowed me down, but thankfully hasn't prevented me from working on the game. I've crafted numerous lines of text and completed a multitude of renders. And now that I'm in better shape, I'm working as hard as I can to deliver the update ASAP.
The second reason is that it's my first experience writing a story and doing renders, so some things take time for me to learn and produce. But it's been worth it, as the next version's quality will be enhanced, mostly in terms of animations. I'm truly excited about how it's shaping up and can't wait for you to see it!
In the coming days, I'll be posting some sneak peeks of what's in store for the upcoming update.
Stay tuned and thank you all for your support! ❤

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey, everyone!

The latest update is now live for 'IN CONTROL' tier, featuring:

• 330+ new renders
  • Plenty of engaging dialogue
  • 32 new animations, totaling around 5 minutes
  • Some QoL tweaks here and there
  • Slightly expanded previous events, choices now matter

For 'Controller' tier, the update will be available in two weeks. And for everyone else, it'll be out for public access in a month.

Thank you for your continued support!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
In Control [v0.2] [klamstrakur] - Compressed

Win/Linux [97 MB]
- - - -

Mac [106 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
..did this have the ntr tag before....and i just missed it?
...don't menber that......
...or is it added in this update?
..also thread kinda dead.....sad....

Reactions: Mpkstroff

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
InControl-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

PSYlevi

Feb 3, 2018
Yes, I plan on adding some content with MILFs, though I can't say how much just yet. Also, you can avoid all sex scenes with "teenagers".
Well you can't literaly avoid sex scenes with teens, if you not gonna have sex with them, someone another do (yes, vouer ntrish scene at the end).

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes