COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

klamstrakur

Game Developer
May 19, 2022
I want to know if them planned tags will be avoidable.( Sissification, Transformation, Trap, Shemale )
:sick: planned tags ( only male dom is nice ), will they be avoidable?
But what gender is your friend to begin with? If female that's great.
And of course, the first thumbnail is a chick giving a handjob. Bet this'll be another femdom that does literally nothing.
Of course the dev only answered or liked if someone praises here.
Why doesn't he want to answer the real questions we want to know?
'Like about tags'
Dev is answering.

Here's what's guaranteed to be in the game:
1 route: The main character undergoes feminization and submission, becoming a sissy.

2 route: The main character can feminize and dominate his male friend making him a sissy, and has the option to switch roles and explore a romance with the 'chick' as a side route.

Regarding additional options:
I would love to offer players complete freedom, allowing them to avoid specific paths like feminization. However, being transparent, this is my first game development experience. While I'm enthusiastic about incorporating more routes and choices, it's challenging to implement numerous paths effectively. I want to avoid making promises I can't keep. I'm open to attempting it, and if time and resources permit, I'll expand the options. As it stands, the focus is on the dichotomy of being dominated or dominant within the context of feminization.

Thank you for your understanding and support! ❤

Aug 26, 2023
Dev is answering.

1 route: The main character undergoes feminization and submission, becoming a sissy.

2 route: The main character can feminize and dominate his male friend making him a sissy, and has the option to switch roles and explore a romance with the 'chick' as a side route.

I would love to offer players complete freedom, allowing them to avoid specific paths like feminization. However, being transparent, this is my first game development experience. While I'm enthusiastic about incorporating more routes and choices, it's challenging to implement numerous paths effectively. I want to avoid making promises I can't keep. I'm open to attempting it, and if time and resources permit, I'll expand the options. As it stands, the focus is on the dichotomy of being dominated or dominant within the context of feminization.

Thanks for your explaination. It really helps because Im not into trap or feminization stuffs
Also you didnt mention anything about ntr/swinging/sharing. Will there be any?? Can you please clarify if possible
Btw renders are amazing. Good luck! hope it has good plot too.

Mibera

Dec 6, 2023
Dev is answering.

cool and dandy and stuff, but in a single sentence if i want to follow the maledom route, is femdom 100% avoidable?

Reactions: battali0n

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Are we feminizing the guy in the screenshots (and your pfp) because that would be some impressive technology :KEK:

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Dev is answering.
I just thought of playing this...
I'm considering this, but no promises for now.
After seeing this I changed my mind.
if you are considering this then Good Luck for your first project.
No offence it's not something I enjoy

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 3290347
Overview:
As a new exchange student, you find yourself under the care of Mr. Mercer, a respected chemist with a seemingly welcoming family.
However, beneath the facade lies a web of secrets, shady intentions, and hidden desires.
Discover if you're truly In Control of your destiny.

The narrative predominantly explores themes of femdom and feminization, providing opportunities for both submission and dominance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-24
Release Date: 2024-01-24
Developer: klamstrakur -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3290516 View attachment 3290519 View attachment 3290525 View attachment 3290526 View attachment 3290498 View attachment 3290523 View attachment 3290263 View attachment 3290524 View attachment 3290522 View attachment 3290527 View attachment 3290531
Game looks Awesome!
Cannot wait to see More updates!
(I am attempting to play both routes; see which one I like best)
Jane is Very sexy, obviously, and Cody seems cool.
And it seems that Mr. Mercer is already attempting to condition MC to 'servitude'?
- (it seems more of an 'exercise', than just 'helping out' doing chores)
- I wouldn't exactly call the Ass in the Uni hallway a 'jock'; doesn't strike me as the athletic type.
he is more the 'outcast, drug dealing troublemaker' type.

Q: does having the drink (juice,) on the plane, have any bearing at all (possibly 'Spiked'), or just a Y/N preference?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: klamstrakur

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Dev is answering.

After playing I'm even more intrigued, that was a really good end scene.
Quick question (if you have planned that far): is the submissive route full on sissy (gay) or is more focused on femdom?

• Red Heart

klamstrakur

Game Developer
May 19, 2022
Game looks Awesome!
Cannot wait to see More updates!
Thank you! ❤

- I wouldn't exactly call the Ass in the Uni hallway a 'jock'; doesn't strike me as the athletic type.
he is more the 'outcast, drug dealing troublemaker' type.
Noted.

Q: does having the drink (juice,) on the plane, have any bearing at all (possibly 'Spiked'), or just a Y/N preference?
No, it doesn't impact the story.

Jonesal2739

May 12, 2022
As a big fan of gradually feminizing MC's I'm looking forward to supporting you on patreon for future developments.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Title: In Control
you become feminized, or you feminize your friend.
at some point, it seems right...:KEK:
i only love some fendom parts a bit, but seeing MCs dick goes inside an ass with a dick at front? not my :coffee:
but GL anyway. arts look nice (y)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
While I wish the 1st release would be a bit longer than this short demo, I think it was a quite interesting start. Personally I'm not into sissification/feminisation, but depending on the general package and choices it definitely looks like a game I may enjoy playing. I felt the pacing was a bit off at times though, and I think giving the player a choice regarding peeking could be a good idea. But generally it was nice, hope it'll be even better with each update.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes