VN - Unity - Abandoned - In a Streamer's Mind [Ch. 1] [Universal Game Studio]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Qorst game ever, enought to never trust this developer with any amount of your Hdd.
    You have 2 option choices where one is a game over. If its game over you better close the game and start from the begninig cause:
    First of all after the game over it goes to a unskippable credits scene.
    If you load game, it might happen that the save is bugged and when you load it, it loads a prevous save where the game remains frozen.
    Then later you have other unavoidable shit (pun intended) and later you have another 2 option choice when you are forced to pick the option the dev wants, or you will be asked to make a different choice every time.

As I said, this is the worst game ever, and I didnt even mentioned the MTL engrish. Its MTL from I dont know what language really.
    And the game is short, so really nothing to see, maybe my review has more text than the entire game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

sexybastardo

English & story is horrible! Like a teenage kid was writing this. I enjoy every fetish, but this is just hilarious! If you want to laugh, try it! :D
    But don't expect anything good here. "My cock is rock. I need rock too." yup. that's it. :D
  3. 1.00 star(s)

BulletPete

No story, barely coherent objective simply disgusting scenes and one of the shortest games ive played, with more time spent on game overs then actually playing, (Ironically the game over is the best possible outcome since you wont get ''rewarded'' with some of the most disgusting scenes ive seen on this site.