Euthanatos12

Oct 13, 2022
The first time that I ever played this game was just one day before episode 4 was released here. I played episode 3 and came to the thread to check about the next update and it was already updated. Can you believe the chance of that happening? And now due to reasons update has been delayed by almost a year maybe more. Strange RNG we got on this game lmao.
Yeah this happened to me too...with Summer Saga :(

Reactions: carting89

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Well that's easy to explain... It doesn't have an abandoned tag because it's not abandoned... :WeSmart:
Is it not? I see the dev just released a new game called personal trainer. Did he paused the development of this game to make that one?? And now that personal trainer one is completed he will resume the work of this game???

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Is it not? I see the dev just released a new game called personal trainer. Did he paused the development of this game to make that one?? And now that personal trainer one is completed he will resume the work of this game???
No. Personal Trainer isn't a new game, it's the devs old game that he has been fixing up so it can go on Steam. When the dev is done fixing up that game, he'll return to this one.

This has been known for months.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
No. Personal Trainer isn't a new game, it's the devs old game that he has been fixing up so it can go on Steam. When the dev is done fixing up that game, he'll return to this one.

Okay, thanks for the info. :)

Dec 6, 2017
Yo dude, In a Scent is nice game, hope you can sort your problems keep developing the game, one year is a long time without an update, but I do appreciate when devs are transparent and still active even though they are not in a good moment. Good luck on ya journey.

Merlin-Magic

Jan 28, 2024
He was remaking his old game to release on Steam idk why people are so confused about that. He dropped the remake will probably fix any bugs it has left then begin to develop this one again.
You are correct. If you check on DOM's Patreon (you do not need to subscribe) it is easy to see everything that is going on. He is very transparent about what has been happening. "Personal Trainer" has been completely reworked and the bugs were fixed (today) on May 9, 2024. He will now go back to working on "In a Scent". If more bugs are reported for PT those will also get fixed but that should not interfere with "In a Scent" development. Unlike many dev's, DOM has not stopped working.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017

How many months has it been known?? Just wondering.

DD-MegaDoDo

Jun 13, 2023
update tag says episode 4.
i downloaded for mac (1.02b) and it ended after Ep 1.
is the windows (1.035) 4 episodes?

I can never tell what's what with these version ID's

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There folks should be happy, In a Scent production has began again.

I think I'm finally done with everything related to Personal Trainer, and it feels like a huge weight off of my shoulders. I've wrapped up implementing and testing achievements for Steam, and am just waiting on Steam to approve the final build. I'm a bit annoyed because Steam had already requested an earlier version of my game to verify the adult content inside, now it's asking to do so again. Hopefully they approve it quickly because the launch day is May 27th, so if they find something for me that needs to be adjusted, I will likely miss my launch day and not sure what happens after. Super annoying!

I've also started porting the skin shaders for In a Scent to the new blender principled shader. The skin shader had some issues that I was always going to have to adjust, but I had decided to wait until the new principled shader is released in order to not have to rebuild it multiple times. The differences should be minor but under certain lighting conditions it will be a big improvement.

And finally, I can now take some days to tackle the piles of mail and German bureaucracy I had stacking up while I was focusing on getting the Steam release out. On top of that, I need to figure out how to file my US taxes and what impact my living and earning in Germany has on it... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Other than that, everything's going well!
Dom

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

compressed games
Use the search, there are compressed versions posted for almost every single game.

And we have this thread to....

Game Compression Requests 3.0

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 120 Votes