Others Completed Imprison [Alibi]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
This was okay,having played a similar experience (S breed room 1 and 2) this was lacking in content.
it's nice that you have 3 girls. but there is not much you can do with them. and of course i mean when all options are unlocked,the timer was also a bit annoying.
thankfully there is gallery mode which removes the timer so you can have as much fun as you want!
the art and animations are nice. and it is really easy to play despite the UI being in Japanese.

Overall
it's a decent experience.

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
No matter what links I use to download the game, it remains in COMPLETE japanese for me.
Even though it says "little english" in the description - Urgh. :( Anyone got an idea?

JonesTheFake

Jul 7, 2017
I'm getting this weird problem where the game freezes then closes when I touch the girl. Like everything works fine, the loading screen, the screen before you do the timer thing, but once i touch the girl even once during the timer thing, the game freezes and closes. Any ideas?

Reactions: Matgg

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
it does not play for me its misssing a file d3dx9_43.dll
my pc i7 3.4 ghz quad core 16 gb ddr3 ram GTX 970 Video card ruining win 10 Pro
no idea why thats file is misssing

Last edited:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
it does not play for me its misssing a file d3dx9_43.dll
my pc i7 3.4 ghz quad core 16 gb ddr3 ram GTX 970 Video card ruining win 10 Pro
no idea why thats file is misssing
Normally, I'd guess you're missing a RPG game engine, but this game is not one of those. Doing a quick search of the interwebs, it appears the file that is missing is associated with Direct3D 9. You are going to have to fix your install of Direct3D or you need to find a site that has just the file you need. Best to use your Google Fu and get your fix on the net!

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
The game keeps freezing or crashing everything I try and start the game. The farthest I've got was when you start the game and see 5 rows of Japanese text. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Crash.png

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote